2024 Big 12 Tournament Thread

Pancho

I'm not expecting our guys to get any new hardware from that weasel Yormark, but we're playing well enough that we shouldn't get run out of the gym against whoever we face this week. OK, maybe Houston. Of course, I'd welcome a chance to see. Seems a 7 seed in the NCAAs is about our ceiling, but after this up-and-down season, I'll take it. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, kingkoopa6 said:

What’s the deal with that cincy line ?

i have confused 

KU doesn't have much depth to begin with and they don't have McCullar or Dickinson for this tourney I believe. It'd be a miracle if they beat anyone in the conference tourney.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 1

Just now, kingkoopa6 said:

But I know they win a lot. And that seems like easy money 

This was suppose to merge with my other post. 

But ok. So maybe not easy money. 

but that game makes the parley look juicy if you ride ku 

2 minutes ago, Crockett said:

BYU led the whole game, but okay...

UCF gave up after that call. They had gotten it to down to a one possesion game earlier in the 2nd half. I did enjoy the excellent sportmanship of the BYU team jacking up 3's until the final possession.

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

UCF gave up after that call. They had gotten it to down to a one possesion game earlier in the 2nd half. I did enjoy the excellent sportmanship of the BYU team jacking up 3's until the final possession.

UCF never gives up. That is a fiesty team. 

Yeah, UCF got it down to 3, but BYU had already started rebuilding the lead with the F1 occurred. There were BS calls in that game, but disagree that one was BS. The UCF player looked behind him and then purposefully undercut Khalifa (and could have caused an injury). 

If you saw the end of the last time we played UCF you would recognize that you don't stop trying to score against them until they call it off. We took an intentional turnover on our last possession, so there you go.

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Is ou missing the tourney with this loss?

Lunardi said the winner is win and the loser is out. So that’s going to be the projection 

If you're in Kansas City and a T-Mobile customer, the first 100 fans get in 15 minutes before doors open and can hang out in the "Magenta Club" with two free drinks from the bar and a not-quite-dinner but more-than-h'ors douvres buffet. 

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Lunardi said the winner is win and the loser is out. So that’s going to be the projection 

Sooners are 4-6 in their last 10. First game of their last 10 was a win over BYU. The other three wins are a sweep of Oklahoma State and a home win over Cincinnati. 

With a NET of 43 (before today's loss) I'd say they're out. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Kansas looking rough as expected. Not sure they can go past 6 deep in this game. Will still laugh like a motherfucker if they get run out of the gym.

Strange times when BYU is deeper than Kansas.

Posted (edited)

Fuck K State.  Was really hoping UT would win last night.  Instead we've got fucking Farmageddon for the 2nd time in 5 days.

Fuck Tang in his fucking lying bitch cunt.  I'm pissing on anything purple I see today.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Fuck K State.  Was really hoping UT would win last night.  Instead we've got fucking Farmageddon for the 2nd time in 5 days.

Fuck Tang in his fucking lying bitch cunt.  I'm pissing on anything purple I see today.

Tang just has the look of an absolute scumbag. Kind of wanted to poach after the Beard fiasco. No mas.

• Hook 'Em 1