2018 Texas HS Football

Equinox

3 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Vic.  What channel are u watching?  I'm in Dallas but not seeing it anywhere.

I'm at the game. It's not on tv anywhere that I know of. There's 2 more games after this one at that stadium that will be on TXA21. 

JT can't do anything on offense lately. Punted to the Highland Park 6yd line. I fully expect HP to drive the length and tie it up. Momentum is a bitch. 6min to go.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 1:58 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Any chance John Tyler can beat Highland Park this week?

On 12/3/2018 at 10:21 PM, futureman said:

fuck no.  next question. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

John Tyler is completely dominating Highland Park. They have no answer. 35-14 John Tyler. 1min to go in the 3rd.

never doubted for one second.  

17 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Hi

I think it was jt last year that was earnestly trying to argue that anyone who didn’t want HP to beat Manvel was racist against whites. I applaud you for not being anywhere near that level of stupid, but fuck I’d really like to see any other team than HP win it this year. 3 in a row is overkill. 

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

I think it was jt last year that was earnestly trying to argue that anyone who didn’t want HP to beat Manvel was racist against whites. I applaud you for not being anywhere near that level of stupid, but fuck I’d really like to see any other team than HP win it this year. 3 in a row is overkill. 

That is a lie, sir.