Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.)

surlybevo

3 minutes ago, AngryDragon said:

Dumped a decent amount into Shib when it got listed on CB as a lotto ticket. If it ever gets to .001 I'm flying to Japan first class and buying a real Shiba inu. 

Pretty heavily invested into ONE. Promising ecosystem and easy 10% staking. 

ONE is a great project. I am letting my SHIB profits ride. I only got in at .00002 but if that happens we will just buy a plane together and let tell the pilot to allow us to do stunts up there.

530381515-Fletchteeth.jpg.4b704ea8d21f15100eeaebc7d5255994.jpg

• Like 1

BTW I said it today. If we can close above this trend line then it is launch sequence. Unless, fake out. Fuck it. We 'bout to launch. That's only the 4 hr. Once daily closes above I think 80K-100K min, BTW sorry I pissed off a few by shorting BTC today but it was a sound trade and as I said a day trade. That was a banger. Great day. Just added onto FTM. Just price, levels and trend.XBTUSD_2021-10-29_00-05-13.thumb.png.e07584f4421a0ef698ea162841063013.png

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach

Went to the Dallas Mavericks game tonight where they announced Voyager as a crypto partner. Mark Cuban is matching $100 free with a $100 deposit and crypto purchase if you use the code Mavs100. https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-free-bitcoin-100-voyager-digital-app-2021-10

Anyways, before the start of the 4th quarter they had a fan come out with a timer and make some shots to qualify for the chance to shoot a half court shot and if he makes it, Mark Cuban gives this guy $100k in crypto.

The loudest the game got was when this guy nailed it. We all went nuts for him, what a cool moment. Boban and all the Mavs players were legitimately floored too and celebrating and looked pretty astonished:

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Went to the Dallas Mavericks game tonight where they announced Voyager as a crypto partner. Mark Cuban is matching $100 free with a $100 deposit and crypto purchase if you use the code Mavs100. https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-free-bitcoin-100-voyager-digital-app-2021-10

Anyways, before the start of the 4th quarter they had a fan come out with a timer and make some shots to qualify for the chance to shoot a half court shot and if he makes it, Mark Cuban gives this guy $100k in crypto.

The loudest the game got was when this guy nailed it. We all went nuts for him, what a cool moment. Boban and all the Mavs players were legitimately floored too and celebrating and looked pretty astonished:

Cuban is a joke. He speaks out all the time for years against crypto. This guy is the worst hypocrite. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/mark-cuban-compares-the-crypto-boom-to-the-dot-com-bubble-defends-robinhood-and-calls-for-stablecoin-regulation-in-a-new-interview-here-are-the-10-best-quotes/ar-AAPPSov

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Could you post the image in the correct format, perhaps? 

I did it upside down on purpose. but yes. Sometimes, you have to invert charts to see what it really looks like. 

@Trey3216 it's a trader thing. I forget when dealing with others that arent traders they wont get that. my bad, bro. see now. It's an inverse head & shoulders. that's normally a very bullish pattern.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I did it upside down on purpose. but yes. Sometimes, you have to invert charts to see what it really looks like. 

@Trey3216 it's a trader thing. I forget when dealing with others that arent traders they wont get that. my bad, bro. see now. It's an inverse head & shoulders. that's normally a very bullish pattern.

I’m a trader as well.   I was on my phone and I couldn’t see what coin pairing it was with it flipped because the picture kept rotating.   

Cuban has been talking about crypto for some time. Outside of the Mavs and Shark Tank, crypto looks to take a fair amount of his attention.

Not that it makes him an expert but he's gone as far to learn smart contract coding. If you listen to him, he knows what he's talking about, and he has a good version of how NFTs and crypto can work with businesses and sports. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

So what's the best way to get into the crypto market? Crypto.com, Voyager, Coinbase?

I knew absolutely nothing about Crypto and just got into Coinbase. It's very simple and user friendly for me. If I can understand it anyone can.  I know nothing about the others but I cant imagine they are any  easier than Coinbase. I'm learning on the go. It's free to convert from one Crypto to another. Cashout is simple. Every new Crypto you purchase charges a fee. 

47 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I get $5 of Bitcoin for signing up with Coinbase. Any of yall have a referral code that does more than that?

Also tempted to try Voyager for the $100 match. I figure why not. Just gonna buy some small time stuff and hold for a while to see what happens. 

I did the voyager code sign up last night and this AM had $100 in BTC in my portfolio added.

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

I get $5 of Bitcoin for signing up with Coinbase. Any of yall have a referral code that does more than that?

Also tempted to try Voyager for the $100 match. I figure why not. Just gonna buy some small time stuff and hold for a while to see what happens. 

I think the standard one is invite a friend of both get $10 but i dont know any others. 

On 10/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Any FB updates today?

Well, he just posted that his kids hate him and his house is now on the market so he can “downsize”.  I’m not kidding. 

I’m also very confused. I thought Shiba was doing great still. I guess he decided to “spread his investments” around to other coins that aren’t doing so hot. 

Edited by Xian

11 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

So what's the best way to get into the crypto market? Crypto.com, Voyager, Coinbase?

I prefer Crypto.com. Better rewards, more interest options(getting 10% on my matic right now), more coin options and their native coin CRO will increase in value. Use CB pro if you're using Coinbase. The fees seem extremely high on regular CB. 

Haven't used Voyager but the Mavs signup bonus is good. 

Edited by AngryDragon

2 hours ago, txhorns said:

I tried to sign up for the Mavs Voyager thing but can’t complete the registration with Voyager.  It never actually sends me the code in a text message to confirm my number.

Is therw a code for the Mavs deal? I assume it expires at some point? I’d try it.

On 10/30/2021 at 8:18 AM, txhorns said:

I tried to sign up for the Mavs Voyager thing but can’t complete the registration with Voyager.  It never actually sends me the code in a text message to confirm my number.

I did did it on my phone.   $100 worth of Bitcoin showed up in my acct this morning.   

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Halloween. John Wick

Ok, I figured it was a Halloween costume. But if that's the case, why the hell shoot a Square promo dressed in Halloween gear?

And shouldn't this have #ad unless it just so happens that Square is not paying him for the promotion, which I doubt.

2 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Ok, I figured it was a Halloween costume. But if that's the case, why the hell shoot a Square promo dressed in Halloween gear?

And shouldn't this have #ad unless it just so happens that Square is not paying him for the promotion, which I doubt.

Idk. I think Aaron Rodgers kind of does whatever he wants. 

On 8/9/2021 at 8:53 AM, Muy Frio said:

Crossposting this one. Some of y’all may still own Silvergate. I know a few bought it during the last run. Here’s a good thread breaking down possible impact of FB and Diem stablecoin partnership. 

From what I’ve seen they plan on launching it by EOY

Broke out today. New ATH. 

On 3/16/2021 at 5:50 PM, bernorange said:

I bought some DOT on the Kraken exchange.  It offers staking so I staked it just to see how it works.  The exchange estimated 12% annual return.  

DOT at an all time high.  Staking rewards on my buy 6 months ago appear to be roughly 6% growth (of my DOT stack) at the moment.

News says DOT scheduled to have their first parachain auction on Nov 11 and this news is apparently fueling the current gains.  

It may be up the thread and I apologize for asking anyways. By the way I’m talking into my phone as I’m driving so that’s probably doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’m sure it’s been covered.

It may be up the thread and I apologize for asking anyways. By the way I’m talking into my phone as I’m driving so this probably doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’m sure it’s been covered.

Can someone please explain like I’m five how the power ledger wallet works with Coinbase. Can I just transfer the coins off of coin base but leave the addresses? I don’t know how it works. I’m a dummy I’m a big fat dummy I’m a dummy. Please and thank you.

16 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

It may be up the thread and I apologize for asking anyways. By the way I’m talking into my phone as I’m driving so that’s probably doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’m sure it’s been covered.

It may be up the thread and I apologize for asking anyways. By the way I’m talking into my phone as I’m driving so this probably doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’m sure it’s been covered.

Can someone please explain like I’m five how the power ledger wallet works with Coinbase. Can I just transfer the coins off of coin base but leave the addresses? I don’t know how it works. I’m a dummy I’m a big fat dummy I’m a dummy. Please and thank you.

not an expert, but your ledger has it's own wallet address for each coin;  separate from your coinbase account.  to use the ledger features, you need your assets in that wallet.  I have not looked at any of the features on Ledger Live or what it can do; maybe there is some CB integration i don't know about but that sorta defeats the purpose of the ledger imo.  I just use mine for simple cold storage where if i make an outgoing tx, i have to have click the buttons on my physical device to approve (or also to signing a contract where a website can view the wallet address).

On 11/1/2021 at 3:08 PM, Satoshi said:

Idk. I think Aaron Rodgers kind of does whatever he wants. 

And now has COVID.

GBTC still perplexes me. Down to around a 21% discount. I would think this is a buying opp but damn, does this think ever get back to trading even?

4 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

GBTC still perplexes me. Down to around a 21% discount. I would think this is a buying opp but damn, does this think ever get back to trading even?

I'm in the same boat.  WTF, if this thing isn't mooning now, will it ever?

I'm thinking about cashing out of me GBTC and going into straight BTC the next time it pulls back a bit.  I was uncomfortable with owning BTC when I bought the GBTC shares, but that's not the case now.

50 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

And now has COVID.

44 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I'm in the same boat.  WTF, if this thing isn't mooning now, will it ever?

I'm thinking about cashing out of me GBTC and going into straight BTC the next time it pulls back a bit.  I was uncomfortable with owning BTC when I bought the GBTC shares, but that's not the case now.

I own some gbtc only because it was the best available option in my 401k. If your money is in gbtc in an account that you can withdraw from, then it definitely makes sense to pull the money out and just by the coin.

It's similar to a closed exchange fund. Those typically trade with small discounts, like single digits. Given the other etf options available now, I don't think it gets back to par unless it's switched over to an etf. Grayscale has applied for that to happen. If/when TBD.

All that being said, if btc goes 2-4x from here then gbtc will pump as well.

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I own some gbtc only because it was the best available option in my 401k. If your money is in gbtc in an account that you can withdraw from, then it definitely makes sense to pull the money out and just by the coin.

It's similar to a closed exchange fund. Those typically trade with small discounts, like single digits. Given the other etf options available now, I don't think it gets back to par unless it's switched over to an etf. Grayscale has applied for that to happen. If/when TBD.

All that being said, if btc goes 2-4x from here then gbtc will pump as well.

More on this 

Nice little pump tonight.

Earlier today I sold a bit of my Eth and bought some Stacks (Stx). Bitcoin based defi token. Bitcoin defi is far behind Eth but if it catches on then this should be the leader. Market cap of only 2.5B. Had to go to OKcoin to buy it. Wasn’t easy, but sometimes the alpha is in just taking the extra effort to buy something.