Another man kills family

sachick

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

I blushed when I saw that you quoted me in something. It's so cute and flattering that you're following me around the message board all because your snowflake easily offended bitchass couldn't handle one joke. I'm sorry that you have so little going on in your life that you're still thinking about a one-sentence message board post over 24 hours later. But what else is there to occupy your mind when (I assume) you live in the manure spread of a city that is Houston. Go put on that faded Craig Biggio jersey you own and jack off to the Rockets 1994 championship season DVD again and leave me the fuck alone. 

You’re a terrible poster. 

9 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Ain't no crazy whiteys like crazy Colorado whiteys. 

Seriously. Florida Man is a piker. He just likes to get revved up on bath salts, stick a python up his ass, and let a few clips fly from a SMG in a shopping center.  He knows it's out of control but he doesn't give a fuck

Colorado Man kills his whole family and then would show up at the megachurch on Sunday if he could get away with it. 

This is a Shining example of geostereotyping.

• Like 1

But what else is there to occupy your mind when (I assume) you live in the manure spread of a city that is Houston. Go put on that faded Craig Biggio jersey you own and jack off to the Rockets 1994 championship season DVD again and leave me the fuck alone. 

Rex belongs to Dallas.

I assumed most serial killers were disproportionately white dudes, but I was wrong. It's disproportionately male, but tends to be consistent across ethnic lines. 

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

It would be interesting to see further demographic breakdowns of the "motivation" categories within the attached link. I'd guess "killing your family" and "shooting up public places" would trend heavily toward white men. 

29 minutes ago, KaiserSoze said:

Rex belongs to Dallas.

That post was directed at smax, who’s part of the weak-minded group of Astros cock jockeys on the baseball board that get offended and asshurt over everything I say. It’s not every Astros fan on there but it’s a few. I don’t know much about Rex other than his comical hero worship of Ehlinger last year.  

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That post was directed at smax, who’s part of the weak-minded group of Astros cock jockeys on the baseball board that get offended and asshurt over everything I say. It’s not every Astros fan on there but it’s a few. I don’t know much about Rex other than his comical hero worship of Ehlinger last year.  

cute coming from the thin skinned insecure douchebag bandwagon yankee fan who talked shit all last season on the TOS about the astros and disappeared after they smacked down the yankees in the playoffs. 

Don't dish it out if you can't take it

26 minutes ago, Helobious said:

You have terrible reading comprehension, Kaiser thinks VY was slow (no bull shit), and OP probably bangs the Jesse Jackson of Austin, Pancho Negro, with her horseshit title. 

200w.gif

On 8/21/2018 at 12:20 PM, sachick said:

Because these type of crimes are usually committed by white males. There has to be a reason why. And why are the wives always pregnant? 

you are a huge reason why the public is convinced that the country is going to hell, and by you, I mean the average American who sees current news stories that while completely independent of each other, do result in a quick confirmation bias in regards to news.  Specifically because you said, "A lot of these type of crimes are commited by white males"

Earlier this year, in Galveston, : a hispanic woman shot her whole family and then herself: 4 dead , but since he wasnt a crazy white male with a pregnant wife, almost no one heard of it.

In Nov in Dallas, a white woman shot her 2 kids and then tried to choke herself to death 2 dead, and a crazy white woman.

but those are just 2 stories in Texas in the last year.  and they actually happened within 7 weeks of each other.  So if we were talking about this in Jan, your post could have been titled, "why do women always seem to kill their families"

but that would be us just emphasizing the temporary bias.

The end result is the person committing the crime is almost always mentally unstable, male, female, white, black, brown or yellow. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

I assumed most serial killers were disproportionately white dudes, but I was wrong. It's disproportionately male, but tends to be consistent across ethnic lines. 

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

It would be interesting to see further demographic breakdowns of the "motivation" categories within the attached link. I'd guess "killing your family" and "shooting up public places" would trend heavily toward white men. 

This report by the DOJ indicates that whites are slightly less likely to commit family (spouse or child or relative) murders relative to their share of the population. Data is as of 2002 though.

OP's racial bias is likely driven by bias in media coverage. Missing white girls/moms generate a ton of media coverage.  

Edited by bschoolprof

4 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

This report by the DOJ indicates that whites are slightly less likely to commit family (spouse or child or relative) murders relative to their share of the population. Data is as of 2002 though.

OP's racial bias is likely driven by bias in media coverage. Missing white girls/moms generate a ton of media coverage.  

good point. media loves them some missing white wommenz

2 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

You’re ruining OP’s (and Surly’s) narrative. Don’t you dare say that Florida is a pretty cool place, that most cops are reasonable, or be critical of Shane. 

43 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

you are a huge reason why the public is convinced that the country is going to hell, and by you, I mean the average American who sees current news stories that while completely independent of each other, do result in a quick confirmation bias in regards to news.  Specifically because you said, "A lot of these type of crimes are commited by white males"

Earlier this year, in Galveston, : a hispanic woman shot her whole family and then herself: 4 dead , but since he wasnt a crazy white male with a pregnant wife, almost no one heard of it.

In Nov in Dallas, a white woman shot her 2 kids and then tried to choke herself to death 2 dead, and a crazy white woman.

but those are just 2 stories in Texas in the last year.  and they actually happened within 7 weeks of each other.  So if we were talking about this in Jan, your post could have been titled, "why do women always seem to kill their families"

The end result is the person committing the crime is almost always mentally unstable, male, female, white, black, brown or yellow. 

Did I say ALL white males or these type of crimes are ONLY committed by white males? Am I saying to round up all white males and build a wall around them? No.

• Fuck You 5

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Don't forget this one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/mom-girlfriend-charged-in-case-of-boy-found-dead-in-galveston/3624595/

1 hour ago, sachick said:

Did I say ALL white males or these type of crimes are ONLY committed by white males? Am I saying to round up all white males and build a wall around them? No.

No, but you said this:

On 8/21/2018 at 12:20 PM, sachick said:

Because these type of crimes are usually committed by white males. There has to be a reason why. And why are the wives always pregnant? 

While citing no evidence on the racial angle.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

My takeaways from this thread: 

1) all white men & illegal immigrants are murderers

2) Barely winning a 7 game series counts as a “smackdown”

4) VY was slow

I’m dumber for reading through this.

TOS stands for Terms of Service. You're welcome.

14 hours ago, sachick said:

Sorry I hurt y'alls feelings.

You didn’t hurt any feelings. I would imagine most people just think it’s an incredibly dumb thread title. Clearly you had an agenda, because you’re still defending your decision. But your questioning your decision enough to change the thread title.