Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Time for the adults to end this childish clown show.

Vote on Monday.

If her covered wagon ever makes it to DC, she can testify under oath and be impeached. She won’t ever do that, and it will never happen to him.

That's just a committee vote. 

There's a whole lot more time before this sees the floor of the Senate.

We'll hear from her way before then. 

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

It never upsets us when you display your almost indescribable level of stupidity.  You are to stupid what Tiger Woods is to golf.  If there were PEDs for stupid I would accuse you of taking them.

JFC, dumbass.  They're called drugs and I'm pretty sure you're on 'em. 

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

So you’re saying it’s not a trial and the normal rules of procedure don’t apply? Glad you’re getting it now. 

So judicial rules don't apply anymore?

Well a lot of the deplorables and outright morons in the USA...USA...USA. Have made up their minds. We will see if the Dem strategy or the Reps ends up working here.

Just now, Crusher said:

So judicial rules don't apply anymore?

Well a lot of the deplorables and outright morons in the USA...USA...USA. Have made up their minds. We will see if the Dem strategy or the Reps ends up working here.

Not really no. This isn’t a trial. This a committee hearing. The goal is to get as much information as possible about he candidate not conduct a trial. This is pretty simple guy.

And we sure as shit shouldn’t be doing anything resembling a criminal trial when the fucking witness isn’t being asked to testify. 

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Not really no. This isn’t a trial. This a committee hearing. The goal is to get as much information as possible about he candidate not conduct a trial. This is pretty simple guy.

And we sure as shit shouldn’t be doing anything resembling a criminal trial when the fucking witness isn’t being asked to testify. 

Do you really think a committee hearing in this day and age is about getting information? It's about destroying the other party's candidate. It didn't used to be this way.  Look at past votes on Supreme Court Justices. Hell, Ginsburg was 96-3 and she is about far left as any of you fucking communists could come up with in your wet dreams.

https://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/reference/nominations/reverseNominations.htm

I wish the people of the USA could come to some kind of agreement in the future. If we don't I fear we will destroy the greatest experiment in democracy that the world has ever seen. I am 50 yro. This is our time. This our responsibility. If we fuck this up we have no one to blame but ourselves.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

Do you really think a committee hearing in this day and age is about getting information? It's about destroying the other party's candidate. It didn't used to be this way.  Look at past votes on Supreme Court Justices. Hell, Ginsburg was 96-3 and she is about far left as any of you fucking communists could come up with in your wet dreams.

I wish the people of the USA could come to some kind of agreement in the future. If we don't I fear we will destroy the greatest experiment in democracy that the world has ever seen. I am 50 yro. This is our time. This our responsibility. If we fuck this up we have no one to blame but ourselves.

The "greatest experiment in democracy that the world has ever seen" is still having trouble in 2018 guaranteeing the franchise to all of its citizens because a certain political party in this country is doing everything it can to suppress vote of minorities.

Sad!

Good thing the Senate was controlled by Democrats or she may not have gotten a vote. That's the way it's always been done. Right?

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Ok? So how does that support your claim that Kavanaugh should be able to face his accuser? Or that she should have to testify first? I don’t give a shit whether the purpose is to truly gather information. You felt is was straight out of USSR that she asked to testify second. Again, this is not a trial so the trial rules don’t apply.

How many of those past judges had rape allegations? And those poor republicans being bullied by the mean dems.

The great experiment has already been destroyed. Fuck sticks like you voted for he poison pill to push us past the point of no return

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The funny thing is the left is playing nice right now.  They have no idea the reckoning that is coming and I’m not looking forward to it either because it will be ugly. 

Ds getting the Senate would be glorious misery for Cheeto.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Ok? So how does that support your claim that Kavanaugh should be able to face his accuser? Or that she should have to testify first? I don’t give a shit whether the purpose is to truly gather information. You felt is was straight out of USSR that she asked to testify second. Again, this is not a trial so the trial rules don’t apply.

How many of those past judges had rape allegations? And those poor republicans being bullied by the mean dems.

The great experiment has already been destroyed. Fuck sticks like you voted for he poison pill to push us past the point of no return

"I don’t give a shit whether the purpose is to truly gather information."

Well there you have it. You don't care about the truth. You are just using this woman to advance you own political agenda. Thanks for admitting the truth for a change.

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Well there you have it. You don't care about the truth. You are just using this woman to advance you own political agenda. Thanks for admitting the truth for a change.

Thanks for proving you struggle to comprehend English.

Understand the context next time before you try to be witty. 

And I guess you’ve completely abandoned the actual debate lol.

Edited by hobbes2702

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Thanks for proving you struggle to comprehend English.

Don't really see any other way to interpret the words you typed? Unless there is another version of English. Perhaps English 2.0?

1 hour ago, dOUblewide said:

Well if someone attempted to rape me I am pretty sure I would remember the date and location.

And if not Id just go look it up in the police report b/c I know what to do when someone is assaulted. You go to LE.

Trying to adjudicate sexual assault via congressional testimony or using social media has got to be the dumbest thing we are teaching young people. 

She should travel to Maryland and file a police report. 

Tell  you what, dipshit.  After Texas OU, I'll track you down, beat the shit out of you, and fuck you up the ass with no lube. Let's see if you can remember the score of the game 20 years from now. 

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:
Do you guys seriously remember the dates and addresses of all the parties you went to in high school?

Yes, because they only went to one and it was magical like in those moving pictures

Chicks riding around on dudes shoulders only wearing bras?

Just now, Crusher said:

Don't really see any other way to interpret the words you typed? Unless there is another version of English. Perhaps English 2.0?

Perhaps read your previous statements and mine. The point sailed right over you there champ.

4 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Don't think so.

Let me simplify. You argued this should follow the regular rules of a trial.

My counter was that It’s not a trial therefor it does not and should not. This is what the debate was about before you decided to abandon this argument

I then stated it’s purpose was to gather information.

You countered saying it is not about gathering information.

I then said I don’t care if it is or not because that’s not even the fucking discussion you fucking moron

Edited by hobbes2702

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Tell  you what, dipshit.  After Texas OU, I'll track you down, beat the shit out of you, and fuck you up the ass with no lube. Let's see if you can remember the score of the game 20 years from now. 

I wouldn't need to remember the score....i could just look it up.  

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Let me simplify. You argued this should follow the regular rules of a trial.

My counter was that It’s not a trial therefor it does not and should not. I then stated it’s purpose was to gather information.

You countered saying it is not about gathering information.

I then said I don’t care if it is or not because that’s not even the fucking discussion you fucking moron

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Oh look, more threats of violence from a leftist. Really reinforces the condescending lectures on tolerance.

• Like 1

Just now, Crusher said:

Since you still struggle to understand the debate or just context in general, do you think this is a trial and should trial procedures be followed. Why or why not?

God damn I didn’t think I would have to explain the basic functions of debate today

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Since you still struggle to understand the debate or just context in general, do you think this is a trial and should trial procedures be followed. Why or why not?

God damn I didn’t think I would have to explain the basic functions of debate today

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3