Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Crusher said:

Horse shit!! If she wanted to testify she would have stepped forward in July. She wanted to stay anonymous until Feinstein doxed her ass.

That has not a thing to do with who requested the female outside counsel option, which is what we were discussing.

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

And we are done here. Nice discussion. Try to keep up next time guy

"I don’t give a shit whether the purpose is to truly gather information."

After that quote why should I engage with you? You have made your point clear. You will not listen to a reasonable argument. All I have ever tried to do is state my opinions in a respectful manner. I never attacked you in personal way. Until now.

FUCK YOU !!!

You know what you said . Own up and be a man.

• Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

She should.

and let the outcome be what it may.  I have said many time in this thread all it takes for Kavanaugh to be done is a even fairly circumstantial piece of evidence.

Her and her handlers dictating the terms and schedule of the Senate is pretty lame.

As stated, I go second and I can’t get to DC before Thursday is fucking ridiculous. 

It’s one fucking day.

Just now, Crusher said:

"I don’t give a shit whether the purpose is to truly gather information."

After that quote why should I engage with you? You have made your point clear. You will not listen to a reasonable argument. All I have ever tried to do is state my opinions in a respectful manner. I never attacked you in personal way. Until now.

FUCK YOU !!!

You know what you said . Own up and be a man.

I do know what I said. Do you know what context is and what the discussion was about?

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Bottom line: if her allegations are true, she has the winning hand.  I think the Republicans know this.

The Republicans have a pair of 2s but keep pushing their chips in the pot knowing she has a full house.

There is no way this ends well for them.  The only thing they can do is minimize the damage.

They could do an actual investigation.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I do know what I said. Do you know what context is and what the discussion was about?

Context and Blah, blah blah. Hell yes I know what the discussion is about!! Do you? The discussion is about a mans life and you say... "I don’t give a shit whether the purpose is to truly gather information."

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Is there zero evidence he was a member of Tits & Clits?

Exactly what I was talking about earlier. The longer the Dems can let this hang around the more chances that the media and the left will get a whack at this guy.

Who else was a member of that Club?

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

Exactly what I was talking about earlier. The longer the Dems can let this hang around the more chances that the media and the left will get a whack at this guy.

Who else was a member of that Club?

I mean it was Yale... I'm sure there are other folks currently serving in the Government? 

8 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Jesus!! What do you want partisan fuck head? I was willing to let it go. What do you want asshole?

and let me answer myself again… Do not listen to this asshole . He has unmasked himself in this thread . He will not  answer any real questions . His goal is to destroy a good man. 

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Negged for adding nothing to the board. I'm negging all hahahas on either side from here on out. Bring back [serious]!

Then stop posting shit that makes people laugh at your posts, like trying to make some bizarre comparison between the Kavanaugh case, Bill Clinton and T. Jefferson or T. Kennedy.

6 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Here's a local story from the 18th 

County Police Won’t Investigate Allegations Against Kavanaugh Unless Complaint Is Filed

Montgomery County police say that unless a complaint is filed, they will not pursue an investigation into Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations that U.S. Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted her at a party in Montgomery County in the early 1980s when both were high school students.

“We would only investigate if something has been reported to us,” Officer Rick Goodale, a police spokesman, said Monday. “As of now no one has come forward. We are not going to initiate an investigation.”

Not sure why she has not filed a complaint in MD while at the same time offering testimony to the committee.  There's some debate on whether the allegations as described would be considered a felony......if not a felony the SOL is 1 year from the alleged abuse. 

• Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, dOUblewide said:

Not sure why she has not filed a complaint in MD

She can do that after Kavanaugh is confirmed.

Is that what you want? A Supreme Court Justice under criminal investigation for sexual assault? 

Maybe getting to the bottom of this now would be a good idea for everyone involved? 

Seems like that is what she has requested.

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

She can do that after Kavanaugh is confirmed.

Is that what you want? A Supreme Court Justice under criminal investigation for sexual assault? 

Maybe getting to the bottom of this now would be a good idea for everyone involved? 

Seems like that is what she has requested.

I agree on that part. Where you and I disagree is the best way to get to the bottom of this. 

She has accused him of a serious crime....one that could result in prison if convicted. 

I just think the MD LE is better suited to "get to the bottom of this" than a committee of politicians.  

• Fuck You 2

Just now, dOUblewide said:

The FBI was not looking at it as a criminal matter.  

Ever stop and wonder why all the energy is being spent towards slowing the nomination rather than seeking justice for this potential crime? 

Maybe because Kavanaugh is remarkably unfit to serve on the Supreme Court? 

This is a job interview and Kavanaugh isn’t performing well.

I’m fine with a conservative judge sitting on the Supreme Court but this guy is a turd.  Find another person that isn’t a fucking douchebag.

First 40 seconds in front of the American people was a straight up lie.

• Like 1

36 years. 

Q: Mr Kav. Did you grab a boob during a party either 34,35, or 36 years ago ?

A : No

Q: Mr Kav, have you ever grabbed a boob in the state of Maryland?

A:No

no further questions for this witness. 

If you can’t see this for the complete sham this is you need to take a hard look in the mirror. Vote now. 

The party of racism, hate and deception shouldn’t be allowed to hold the country hostage with lies. Dr Ford should file a police report and then run a go fund me to defend her defamation lawsuit. Then Sen Fein should be called before Congress and asked to resign for Treason. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

InferiorTepidHornbill-max-1mb.gif

Please explain your comment "I don’t give a shit whether the purpose is to truly gather information."  I followed the chain, and see nothing to refute that what you posted isn't what you meant.  As I understand it, in a confirmation hearing that's precisely what they're intended to do.  I get the sense from many that they're only to be used as a way to sabotage a conformation, and that they have not a single problem with that.

I'd love to be able to make a decision about what I think is the accurate account of the incident, and whether it really happened. The jump for or against this guy falls along hard party lines, which means jack shit where actual truth is involved.