The great Tim Conway has dementia...bad

Gil Bang

Love Tim Conway, but I figured he was already dead. Dementia sucks.

Pretty much the same here. Hadn’t heard anything about him in so long that I was just generally surprised to hear that he was still living. That man almost killed my parents with laughter when they watched him on the Carol Burnett show. Short leg golfer was hilarious.

On August 24, 2018 at 9:29 PM, Bosco said:

One of the greats.  Apparently when I was like 8 months old my mom and I were in an elevator with him in LA and he made me laugh.  I don’t remember.

Read as your mom was 8 months pregnant. Damn funny that way.

Yes, Tim Conway is greatness.

• Haha 1

I got my dad Dorf on Golf for a Christmas present once.  Got damned best gift (apparently) I ever got anybody.  My dad was old school, didn't like fucking with the VCR, but man he must have watched that thing 500 times and laughed loudly and continually through the whole thing.  Thanks, TIm.

If you've seen his spots on MeTV, I suppose they're a few years old, but good god he's so bad even on that you wonder why they did it.  It's much more sad than funny.

RIP soon Tim, you'll be out of it.

12 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

That is one of the funniest moments EVER on television.  So fucking hilarious.

Yup, and the Dentist skit has got to be up there. (posted above).  Korman just gave up and said "fuck it" and just started laughing without even caring to cover it up.  I think I heard he pissed his pants a little in that skit from laughing so hard.

Edited by phdhorn