GameDay 2018 - The Decline Continues

Thetexashammer

13 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Well, they have gone full retard. And for the first time aligances are being shown. Desmond for Big Blue, Herbstreit handjobing Georgia for Pollock, who in turn is handjobing Kirk’s OSU in return. Reece, the smug bastard throws out “why not two SEC teams”. As in basks’s In his Alabama GED glory. 

This playoff shit is the suck. Why even go through this? Eye test, good losses, these fuckers have invented an entire new language to pigeon hole this nonsense into reality.

and Reese just said all the playoffs are a joke, only the SEC is a real challenge all the other teams just show up and get a rubber stamp

7 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I like how they just told a story of Urban Meyer himself calling out the reporter for walking on the "O."  He's into the details that much.  However, he had no idea his longtime assistant's wife told his wife that he was beating the shit out of her.

Fuck Urban Meyer.

Strange sequence. Listening to all of them basically laying out Urban’s exit strategy for his many health reasons was unusual. Especially Pollocks cracker ass knowing the word esophageal, and knew how to use it a sentence. So yeah, that was rehearsed.

No Herbie, he has a reputation of being a pussy

The whole segment was just disgusting. Last minute of the deferment was oh btw, Sam did well too. No idiots. Sam played better than the spoiled Ewok. He looked like wuss in the press conference, Herbie. You don’t sit there a soak. You just say yes I screwed up and we play next week and be done with it.

4 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The whole segment was just disgusting. Last minute of the deferment was oh btw, Sam did well too. No idiots. Sam played better than the spoiled Ewok. He looked like wuss in the press conference, Herbie. You don’t sit there a soak. You just say yes I screwed up and we play next week and be done with it.

He said he didnt watch the whole game so I doubt he even knows much about any of that. He's just going to repeat standard info.

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

I just caught the end of it. Apparently, OU will have the chip on their shoulder today because they lost in October. No chip for the team that actually won the game, physically beat their ass for three quarters, yet has been given little chance by the sports punditry.

And told repeatedly the first time was just a fluke.

Edited by crimsonlonghorn

Odd espn story told in an apparent positive twist in that Tua got (gets?) beat with a belt from his father when he throws interceptions. 

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/tua-tagovailoa-reveals-his-father-beat-him-with-a-belt-for-interceptions-gameday-crew-laughs-about-joe-jackson-methods.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I know parents are allowed to discipline their kids but for “poor” performance on the field?