GameDay 2018 - The Decline Continues

Thetexashammer

Desmond is bad.  Whoever replaced Fowler is not good.  I still like Herbie e en if I don't agree with him. He actually sounds like he enjoys talking college football.  The bear is garbage. Doesn't he have a phone number with his voice recorded on it somewhere with his hot picks?  Who gives a bleep.

Too much SEC love and too much pointless human interest story garbage.  Actually having the hosts talk about the games more than just there picks was nice at one time.

Oh yeah and the celebrity guest is horrible. 

Herbstreit had to help Corso out there like one might have to help their dementia riddled 95 year old grandmother remember a big part of a story she is trying to tell . I'm fairly certain Coro forgot who he was picking there.  Like "am I setting these guys up and then picking Stanford, or am I staying with Oregon....where am I?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

He's not likable, entertaining, insightful, or correct.  Totally fucking pointless.

hes got a big 30 second spot tonight where he "works" when Chris and Kirk will talk to him about nothing. WTF are you going to do tonight? Thought so.

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

20 minutes ago, Assman said:

Seeing Game Day in Pullman will actually be pretty cool.  Yeah, the show has gone downhill, but it's still a Saturday morning staple.

They're finally going to Pullman? That's cool. They should make that their last show. 

I had to google "The Bear." Holy crap.