GameDay 2018 - The Decline Continues

Thetexashammer

58 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Wow..that bus drivers going to log some serious hours.

I believe hes done Oregon->Penn State, made their way back west to Pullman and now a few days to drive  2,750 miles to Jacksonville.

So you’re saying he has a little thing in his yin-yang? Or is it a little zing in his zang-zang?

3 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Seriously though, who is this guy and where did he come from?

He came from “make a wish” segment a few years ago on espn, he wanted to meet Peyton Manning because he chronically peed his pants at work and got made fun of and he picked the winners of 5 straight games so they asked him to come on set. He still pees a lot from what I hear and if you notice he changes his pants frequently during the long 3 hour game day. In Austin a friend of mine said bear and corso were caught making macaroni art of a longhorn but that might just be a rumor.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

He came from “make a wish” segment a few years ago on espn, he wanted to meet Peyton Manning because he chronically peed his pants at work and got made fun of and he picked the winners of 5 straight games so they asked him to come on set. He still pees a lot from what I hear and if you notice he changes his pants frequently during the long 3 hour game day. In Austin a friend of mine said bear and corso were caught making macaroni art of a longhorn but that might just be a rumor.

Sweet origin story

They gonna replace Corso with Mack as the lovable granpa?

28 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

On weekdays he manages a Wawa in Florida.

4 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

I just tune in for the picks. The three hour format is stupid. 

This show was so good when it was only an hour and a half and they covered matchups and such for every single Top 25 game instead of just ones involving Alabama, and they even covered a few games of interest that weren't Top 25 teams, and the "special interest segment of the week" was only about 2 minutes long.

But that was a long, long time ago.

55 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Opening game day song is fucking horrible, gay ass country rock band with the black guy rapping(wearing a cowboy hat) and the r&b guy singing harmony. “Let’s make sure we cover all genres guys”. 

The song literally makes me want to choke out someone. Really fucking gay song.

Cowboy Troy (the black country rapper) is a Longhorn... class of 94 iirc

35 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Who in the national media is gonna have the balls to admit LSUs great resume is fraudulent? Miami, Auburn, & Miss St are not good & UGA is still relatively unknown.

Everybody's resume is fraudulent this year. Except for Alabama, anybody can beat anybody. It makes it difficult to rank teams, but it makes for a fun season that I'm enjoying the hell out of. Texas isn't #6 most years, but this year who the hell knows?