Champions League 2018-2019

sidis

Right now it's 3-3 on agg and both teams have a road goal, so they go to extra time.
Roma goals will still count as road goals in extra time. If this stays 2-1 (3-3) then we go to PKs.
Yeah jyst looked it up...knew they were tied at 3-3 and 1 away each or i wouldnt have asked

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Pen or not, ManU would have had a corner with their entire team played up and about 4 minutes of game to go. 

Obviously the pen was a gift, but it wouldn't have been impossible or unheard of for them to score without it. 

Without Fellani? IMPOSSIBLE

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Normally I'd agree with you, but considering the circumstances, that's harsh. I would be pissed if I was a PSG fan.

Regardless, Fuck Neymar. Fuck Ramos. Pass the Tylenol.

As a fan of the losing team, yes I would be pissed. But you risk these calls when you do stuff in the box. I don't really see it as harsh, given the criteria I outlined. I think it would have been more harsh to not award the penalty there.

19 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

no.  when you win the first leg 2-0 on the road, and lose 3-1 at home, that's on nobody but PSG.

chokers choke.

Yeah, this is on PSG. All 3 ManU goals were scored on PSG errors. I might give Buffon some leeway on the 2nd goal because Rashford's shot was pretty salty. But the 1st was a comically bad pass and the PSG player let VAR come into the equation.

Neymar needed a few minutes to react to the elimination of Paris Saint-Germain from the UEFA Champions League. And with criticism and cursing at VAR, the video referee who scored a penalty kick a hand on Kimpembe's ball at the end of the game. Rashford scored and secured Manchester United in the quarterfinals.

"This is a disgrace! They still put four guys who don't know anything about football to keep looking at slow-motion throws... There's no such thing! How will the guy put his hand on his back? Ah go to pqp", posted on Instagram.

2 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Right now it's 3-3 on agg and both teams have a road goal, so they go to extra time.

Roma goals will still count as road goals in extra time.* If this stays 2-1 (3-3) then we go to PKs.

*I’ve always felt that this was a bullshit rule, because one team has 90 minutes to score a road goal and the other has 120. 

32 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

*I’ve always felt that this was a bullshit rule, because one team has 90 minutes to score a road goal and the other has 120. 

I don't like it either but the argument would be that the other team has 120 minutes of homefield advantage vs 90.  I still think it should go to kicks though.