Champions League 2018-2019

sidis

1 minute ago, WBT said:

I thought in real time it looked like he kicked his own leg.  I still haven't seen a replay to tell for sure if there was a slight clip of the back of the heel.

That's what it looked like. The announcers have Ronaldo's dick in their mouth, so they aren't talking about it.

1 minute ago, WBT said:

I thought in real time it looked like he kicked his own leg.  I still haven't seen a replay to tell for sure if there was a slight clip of the back of the heel.

they showed 6 or 7 replays and the very last one clearly showed what none of the others even hinted at:  he slept himself.  fucking bullshit, have to keep CR7 alive for tv$$

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

they showed 6 or 7 replays and the very last one clearly showed what none of the others even hinted at:  he slept himself.  fucking bullshit, have to keep CR7 alive for tv$$

It was a pretty BS pen but honestly I'm not sure I would have put any money on Atleti in extra time. 

Juve was much better in that 2nd half. Would have been fun to see another 30 mins, though. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

With now at best only 1 Spanish team and 3 (and possibly 4) English teams in the UCL quarters, the EPL is the best league in Europe again, right?

I think Ronaldo's departure pretty much confirmed that. 

But even if it didn't, Real and Atleti both missing the quarters is about the only argument you need for the EPL being on top. Man City looks like the team to beat right now. 

3 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

With now at best only 1 Spanish team and 3 (and possibly 4) English teams in the UCL quarters, the EPL is the best league in Europe again, right?

It seems to be stronger at the top this year.  With likely 2 or 3 La Liga teams in the last 8 of Europa vs likely only Chelsea, I think La Liga is stronger in the mid table and more of a grind week to week.  There are no off weeks.  You have to bring your A game to play at Eibar in April or you'll get beat.

Am I doing this right?

Edited by WBT