Shit's Borked

RPM

21 minutes ago, Mach 1 said:

Just a heads up but mobile on Iphone has been basically unusable last few days.  Seems a bit better today.  When I scroll through a thread it glitches and sends me to the top of the thread or says "page can't be found" on Chrome.  Safari the same.  Happens on Wifi and LTE.

And whether logged in or not.

should be fixed today 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, CycleTex87 said:

Maybe I'm picky or maybe it's intentional, but seems like there's 3 or 4 different shades of burnt orange in different places.  Some brighter some more "burnt", or maybe I should just GTFO.

On mobile they change colors for me. IDGAF but it's been like that for months.

weed17.jpg (500×397) (twimg.com)

so, it looks like URLs get turned into links now (like, links with a name and an address that are not the same thing, but a summary and a url)

‘Pedobear’ makes a point at UH-Penn State bowl game - Newswatch (chron.com)

which is maybe cool, but if you're trying to insert an image via url, it embeds it as a link instead, as above.  It seems like the way around this is to right click and choose "paste as" and "plain text" or whatever equivalent for your browser (similar to what I need to do to get twitter to embed)

weed17.jpg

I feel like this must have changed just in the past few days.

Edited by Celery Man

7 hours ago, immamac said:

damn thats weird I didn't change anything and the software hasn't been updated.

on my laptop and it's normal... thinking about it a bit more, was sitting in my office on my work machine, which just the other day started bitching that I was using Vivaldi and made me switch to the approved browser, Edge. Which is totally necessary and great. Maybe it's a quirk or setting for Edge.

I've encountered two problems recently.

1) Over the last couple of months, while on private mode Safari/iOS, when I log in my stored password does not work. When I'm sent back back to the login screen the password works fine. This is an intermittent problem, but happens more often than not.

2) Over the last few days, the Submit Reply button on the website has been slow as hell (Windows 10 Pro/current Firefox). It might take 30 seconds to save a reply.

22 hours ago, cam4mav said:

@immamac

names for boards are diff and not same order in random places

Futbol, 6th street is missing bottom

donate missing from top

the top list

image.thumb.png.82eacc13382cbe9b31479a8c30821f25.png

=/=

the bottom list

image.thumb.png.6930029caa2bfaea6f82d5abf0d47870.png

19 hours ago, immamac said:

This has been on my list and I just keep forgetting thanks for letting me know. It'll be fixed today. 

PSST......

Image result for c'mon do something

I even finally TreeFiddy'd just to encourage you fix this. you work for me now 😅