Shit's Borked

RPM

It's finishing up the last batch of updates to the indexes then it'll go back to normal. When a huge indexing job with a thread with 56k+ replies happens it bottlenecks the whole search engine and for some reason the post doesn't reload the page until after the search index is updated even though it's committed to the database, which is why if you hit submit and immediately refresh your post is there but it just takes forever for the page to initiate the reload.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, immamac said:

It's finishing up the last batch of updates to the indexes then it'll go back to normal. When a huge indexing job with a thread with 56k+ replies happens it bottlenecks the whole search engine and for some reason the post doesn't reload the page until after the search index is updated even though it's committed to the database, which is why if you hit submit and immediately refresh your post is there but it just takes forever for the page to initiate the reload.

TFW surly can't handle the shitposting

So in dark mode on an iPad in landscape one of the ribbons always stayed at the top while scrolling it annoyed me but since I use my phone 99% of the time wasn’t worth saying something. Just noticed today though it’s only in dark mode not regular so figured I’d say something since it’s probably not intentional.

3899B40B-C9D8-47E0-BC1F-718D5009C059.thumb.png.dba839770335f0cec84b922e0fafc8e8.pngB815B2EC-4AFF-4180-9502-CB1B302A684F.thumb.png.e97a6f046ef1873140585b261ab9fa0d.png

On 6/2/2021 at 3:28 PM, BearMace said:

Dark Mode on Chrome on PC is making me feel like a had a stroke or something. All the titles are missing letters. Seems to only affect the topic pages that I've noticed. 

Dark Mode.jpg

Looks totally fine to me.  Do you have numbness on one side of your body? 

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, i'm getting cloak room ads on my mobile - samsung galaxy s9 on chrome.  i'm not getting them on my laptop.

like bad ads. think dailymail type ads. autoload video in the bottom right hand corner, big scrolling ads and a banner on the bottom.

I'm getting Cloak Room ads on my laptop