Shit's Borked

RPM

48 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

Shit's borked, yo.

Buncha words about "This theme is out of date". Directing to "Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme. "

(Desktop, Brave browser)

Yeah it was like that for 9 hours.

I probably need a less degenerate schedule....

Goddammit. I had to download Tapatalk because I cant log into the site because the theme is borked. Can you fix it please or set my theme to something that isn’t borked?

“This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool on the adminCP blah blah blah”

I had the dark theme enabled

Goddammit. I had to download Tapatalk because I cant log into the site because the theme is borked. Can you fix it please or set my theme to something that isn’t borked?

“This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool on the adminCP blah blah blah”

I had the dark theme enabled

Same. Can’t switch the theme on my desktop so had to download Tapatalk to try to get things corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clear all your cookies and it'll go to the main theme then click the lightbulb and it'll go to dark mode. This should have been fixed and the old dark mode is not available unless you are using no-avatar I haven't updated that one yet.

Yeah, how about you update that one. Kthxbai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

clear all your cookies and it'll go to the main theme then click the lightbulb and it'll go to dark mode. This should have been fixed and the old dark mode is not available unless you are using no-avatar I haven't updated that one yet.

Whatever one you haven’t fixed is the one I am using.

I mean the new edge is chrome with all the stupid google shit stripped out. 

I can’t get over this. I was chastised for YEARS for sticking with IE/Edge (MS browsers are shit!) I finally commit to Chrome, fully convert, and now you tech bastards are promoting Edge?! Fuuuuuuucck

33 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I can’t get over this. I was chastised for YEARS for sticking with IE/Edge (MS browsers are shit!) I finally commit to Chrome, fully convert, and now you tech bastards are promoting Edge?! Fuuuuuuucck

well edge is chrome now just with MSFT stuff added to it.

I don't know what the fuck is going on with the ads, those are not from our ad network I can ask them to take a look at what's going on though. 

1 minute ago, nycHorn said:

Is tapa the only option? I’ve looked but can’t find anything.

I can’t login on tapa and it give me a 3 page error message. Like I’m going to read all that….

First Nothing would load, then I tried logging out and back in, got this same novel of an error message. Tapa is borked.