Northwestern State @ aggy, 8:30ET/7:30CT, SECN

texifornia

I can't wait to say, "Boy, don't y'all look tough this year,"  to my agroid neighbors this week.  I love to feed the beast early so my inevitable, "Well, the more things change, the more they stay the same," later in the year month is extra painful. 

• Like 1

They really need to establish some better “competition criteria” as it pertains to scheduling OOS teams.. Matchups like this do nothing for the sport. I realize that teams like these (NWS) will agree schedule a game they have no chance of matching in up due to the opportunity for a few extra bucks added to the budget (and for the potential run they’d get from an improbable win) but in the long run and on average, it ends up being an expected free W for their opponent and the sister of the poor remain who they are. Just a lot wrong when it comes to these matchups. Plus, I have a really good buzz. 

5 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

They really need to establish some better “competition criteria” as it pertains to scheduling OOS teams.. Matchups like this do nothing for the sport. I realize that teams like these (NWS) will agree schedule a game they have no chance of matching in up due to the opportunity for a few extra bucks added to the budget (and for the potential run they’d get from an improbable win) but in the long run and on average, it ends up being an expected free W for their opponent and the sister of the poor remain who they are. Just a lot wrong when it comes to these matchups. Plus, I have a really good buzz. 

Well they are essentially buying a win..

9 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

I see both sides. I don’t think it should be allowed but this game basically funds the entire football program for NW state.