LSU vs Miami - ABC

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Love listening to coach O talk. Never can really understand what the hell he is saying but its entertaining.

He should be one of the investigators in True Detective except I don't know that he's capable of speaking a full sentence without getting winded.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Homercles said:

Sorry I’m just a dumb Poke with a northwestern masters degree who makes poor lifestyle choices...but what the fuck is a ‘leaping the shield’ personal foul? I’ll hang up and fuck your momma.

cause the neck bone's connected to the walk bone

• Like 2

Just now, Homercles said:

Sorry I’m just a dumb Poke with a northwestern masters degree who makes poor lifestyle choices...but what the fuck is a ‘leaping the shield’ personal foul? I’ll hang up and fuck your momma.

same reason that leaping over the O Line on FG attempts is illegal.   Its a safety issue because you get up in the air and can come down hard on an unsuspecting player, 

its been the rule for at least a few years now. 

• Like 1

same reason that leaping over the O Line on FG attempts is illegal.   Its a safety issue because you get up in the air and can come down hard on an unsuspecting player, 

Ok roger that. Hadn’t heard it stated that way before. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Yep. I've seen it called on FG attempts. This is the first time I've seen it called on a punt.

Edit: It's also the first time I've seen anyone try to "leap the shield."

Edited by WhatTheBuck

3 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Is that from sadness or hysterical laughter?  

I'd prefer laughter but if Texas was playing LSU yesterday, God help us considering our weakness is the run and we like to play with an undersized Dline.  

Edited by Mdhorn

19 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Plus, I like how LSU is willing to play Texas but Aggie said their schedule was too tough with their SEC slate.

When you think about it, they're right.

The SEC slate is tougher for aggy than it is for LSU.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

gotta say, I really dont like how the down & distance is displayed on ABC now.   

kinda tough to see without really looking 

And it's also above the sports ticker, that used to be just ut sometime, now it's out the whole damn game...