do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

6 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Fear is our most primal emotion.

RIP to Crazy Joe Davola aka Peter Crombie. Passed away this week aged 71.

Damn. He had some great moments. 

I took them myself with a telephoto lens.  
I have kiboshed before and I will kibosh again. 

and of course 

Sic semper tyrannis!

My six year old started karate last year and pretty much EVERY time he says it, I interrupt with “actually, it’s kara-TAY, son. Kara-TAY. The lifetime pursuit of balance and harmony”

My family and especially my six year old really don’t appreciate what they have in me….

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Funny you should mention that, we were about to start my oldest (8 now, 7 at the time we seriously considered it) on Karate or Tae-Kwon-Do.  On another thread, I'd like to hear about your experiences with it.  I thought it'd be good for her to work out some of her hyper energy in the evenings plus learn discipline and self-defense.  Maybe after he leg heals up.  But I remember my wife looking at me after I was talking to the girl about it, like 'You just want her to do it so you can take her and her classmates out for ice cream like Kramer.'  Yes, basically that was it.  But also the crap about harmony.  

• Like 1

Elaine, you look scrumptious!

RDT_20240115_105557457101269683486473.jpg.2d7d96043141fd15c01feebc2331c562.jpg

I'm into season 5 of my full rewatch, and got to the TV Guide episode last night. I'm seeing so many actors that I never recognized as a kid/teenager when this show was on the air. The guy that plays weird dude on the Subway who takes Elaine's TV Guide is the one who played the worthless lawyer on Scrubs and one of the aliens in Galaxy Quest. His name is Sam Lloyd And he's the nephew of Christopher Lloyd. Funny guy, and a good choice for the role. Sadly he passed away from lung cancer in 2020 at the age of 56. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I probably posted this before, oh well.  To spend, now, 40 years as one of the most beautiful and funniest women to walk the planet.  God bless her.  But it'd be a damn shame anything happened to Brad Hall.  Gotta hate the Hall...

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/14/2024 at 2:32 PM, YGIFS said:

Funny you should mention that, we were about to start my oldest (8 now, 7 at the time we seriously considered it) on Karate or Tae-Kwon-Do.  On another thread, I'd like to hear about your experiences with it.  I thought it'd be good for her to work out some of her hyper energy in the evenings plus learn discipline and self-defense.  Maybe after he leg heals up.  But I remember my wife looking at me after I was talking to the girl about it, like 'You just want her to do it so you can take her and her classmates out for ice cream like Kramer.'  Yes, basically that was it.  But also the crap about harmony.  

image.thumb.png.5d64bca4b615733acaa20b1e44fdbaae.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Polling derail:

Best Kramer picket:

-Kenny Roger's Roasters?

-The United States Postal Service? 

-H&H Bagels? 

I will also entertain any write-in suggestions...

Hmm, they are all so good.  I defer to H&H due to it being in the Festivus episode.  BUT the pettiness of the USPS due to receiving Pottery Barn catalogs is right up there for me.  

Yeah, you like sending out catalogs?!?  How ya like gettin em back!!??!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Hmm, they are all so good.  I defer to H&H due to it being in the Festivus episode.  BUT the pettiness of the USPS due to receiving Pottery Barn catalogs is right up there for me.  

Yeah, you like sending out catalogs?!?  How ya like gettin em back!!??!

Shouldn't you be wearing the bucket?