Texas @ OSU 10/27 7:00 PM ABC

MirrOlure

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

It's annoying this game is getting this much hype because it isn't really a big game at all. It's another game on the calendar for UT that is looking ahead to closing out against 3 better teams. 

I mean I guess we could lose this I just don't see it. We're better at every position on the field. 

great call, idiot.

22 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Cornelius is nowhere near the runner that Ehlinger is. The guy isn't mobile at all. He's a below average athlete which is why I believe his best offer coming out of HS was West Texas A&M. 

Cornelius isn't a threat in the run game at all as long as you don't have defensive breakdowns where an entire side of the field is open. 

good call. Great call, in fact.

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

So fucking what? I can't say something nice to the OSU fans on this board without you being an asshole?

Screw Oklahoma State and their shitty program that has never accomplished shit. Just another school that Texas and OU prop up and keep from being irrelevant in the Mountain West Conference

On 10/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, sidis said:

we aren't capable of kicking anyone's ass.  and i'm not playing possum...it is just a reality of this team.  we play to the competition every week so if we win, it will be by fewer than 17 points.

if we played bama, we would lose by 3.  if we played austin peay, we would win by 3.

hmm, yet again.  we lose by 3 to a shitty team that got fucking raped by kstate because we play to the competition every. fucking. week.

and of course, yet again, we give up an opening series touchdown.

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

We fell behind early by a huge margin, and had to air it out/lean on Sam to get back in it. Not too surprising.

We fell behind early when we had a couple of three and outs because the best player on the team was not touching the ball.

It's stunning that he plays every third offensive series.

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

good call. Great call, in fact.

Cornelius isn't a good athlete. We did a better job of shutting down much more mobile QBs in Murray, Delton, and Robinson in the run game. 

I know you're a bitch and all but Cornelius had success tonight in the run game because we were undisciplined and let a sub par athlete run free. 

Hence the line, "Cornelius isn't a threat in the run game at all as long as you don't have defensive breakdowns where an entire side of the field is open."

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 1

I am currently undertaking a scientific study. I already broke one television-let’s see how pissed my wife can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember specifics of the 2nd half, but when I woke up on the couch to my wife walking out of the bedroom and glaring me, it told me all I needed to know. That's what she gets for accepting a gift of moonshine. And I had big plans for the day...

9 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Cornelius isn't a good athlete. We did a better job of shutting down much more mobile QBs in Murray, Delton, and Robinson in the run game. 

I know you're a bitch and all but Cornelius had success tonight in the run game because we were undisciplined and let a sub par athlete run free. 

Hence the line, "Cornelius isn't a threat in the run game at all as long as you don't have defensive breakdowns where an entire side of the field is open."

Everybody else sucks but Texas.

We laugh still today at Leinert’s denial fter the Rose Bowl.  You do the same shit all the time on here about how you have the better team and everyone else sucks. Their recruits suck, and DKR never offered...

Edited by slorch

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Huh?

He knows...constantly downplaying other schools and what they have going on.  Their players all suck and wouldn’t sniff the field at UT.

He practically begged the football gods to give Cornelius a rushing TD.

Edited by slorch

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

He just said we flat out sucked and you responded with everyone sucks but Texas.

take a lap, slorch.

First sentence of his quote does not exist?

Take a reading lesson, bro...

and Texas Strong12 can TTLP

Edited by slorch

8 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

He just said we flat out sucked and you responded with everyone sucks but Texas.

take a lap, slorch.

Hilarious.

Cornelius isn't a good athlete and the only way he can beat you in the run game is if you "suck" defensively. That was my entire point. Cornelius didn't beat us with "athleticism" or the fact "he's a good runner". He beat us because our DEs never stay contained and our LBers had the instincts  of a 2A HS player last night. 

Cornelius is a below average athlete which is why his best offer coming out of HS was West Texas A&M. 

The entire point of my argument was that we sucked last night. Apparently, reading comprehension isn't taught in Lubbock. 

Edited by texasstrong12

Just now, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

We’re sitting here licking our wounds after a brutal loss and you come in and start acting like a cunt.

shut the fuck up you fucking idiot.

Light the Tower!

You had the best team...

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Light the Tower!

You had the best team...

We have superior athletes (actually, I’m certain you’re dumb enough to think Cornelius is a better athlete than our guys on defense) and we completely shit the bed.

you steal oxygen from innocent people every day.

• Like 1