Baylor @ WVU - FS1 - Thurs. Night CFB

El Diablo

Just now, Colt45 said:

Any explanation as to why our defense didn’t look this good against Baylor? WVU looks scary good tonight. I understand Ehlinger was hurt but Brewer looked decent against us. 

We punched them in the face, they always play better against us than anyone else, and it's really cold in Morgantown right now. Easy to get down and start to get chilly and tight.

1 minute ago, Colt45 said:

Any explanation as to why our defense didn’t look this good against Baylor? WVU looks scary good tonight. I understand Ehlinger was hurt but Brewer looked decent against us. 

Dont you know?  He was never offered at Texas and his dad and grandpa played here!!!11

3 minutes ago, Colt45 said:

I have no idea why Charlie Brewer, who grew up going to games at DKR, watching his family play there, and dreaming of playing there himself, might've played better last game than he is here in Morgantown.

Edited by MinnesotaHorn

Baylor's defense is getting scorched now after appearing fairly stout early.  Their offense cut their legs out from under them about a half dozen times and they're now shell shocked.  

But that won't stop half this board from sobbing all over themselves about the apparent relative superiority of WVU.  Jesus the last eight years have made pussies out of this fanbase.  

• Like 1