Bama vs LSU 7pm CBS

LTtxfan

Yup, no team is going to beat this Bama team.  This Bama team is on another level.  If they dominate this way the reason of the season and win it all, you have to put them in the top 5 national championship teams in the last 20 years.  Utter domination of every team.  

Think you’d have to put them right at the top, not in the best 5 out of the last 20.

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah, I lived through The Three Mikes of the Bamapocalypse.

And this run won’t last forever.

I’m super grateful and it’s never boring.

My kids however don’t know what it’s like to watch a bad Alabama team. Younger Bama fans will have a tough go of it when it inevitably ends.

Jesus fucking Christ, I got to deal with a wife, two sister in laws and a set of grandparents that are all Bama grads, and now this chick too. On the one site I spend my time.....Fuck me.

Oh, and you Albert Means, Johnny Musso, along with a dozen others are some game fixing mother fuckers (Yeah, I’m old enough to remember that shit) that are cheating your fucking asses off. Always have always will. You and Gooner share more then the color red.

Sooner or later it will come out. You just have a network willing to cover it up. But, like Fulmer someone will eventually get shafted on the money side because that’s the Birmingham way, and start spilling the beans.

• Like 2

Had a girlfriend back about 15 years ago, her folks both went to Bama so the ties stayed strong.  15 years ago though, there wasn't anything worth commenting on in regards to Bama, yet somehow it would still show up in conversation sometimes.  She had the greatest pair of naturally huge perfect tits I've ever seen up close and personal.  I tolerated a lot because of those tits, more than I ever had with any other woman.  In the end though, she did and said just enough stupid shit that I had to part ways.  Little did I know then, the difficult decision I was making would pay dividends down the road later in not having to listen to the type of bullshit you're describing Hamttx.  I didn't get to feel your pain.

And for that, I am thankful.