Bama vs LSU 7pm CBS

LTtxfan

Devin White's penalty? 'It sucked'

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/10/20/18004146/devin-white-suspension-targeting-lsu

Still think LSU got hosed on the Devin White targeting call..... there should be a way for SEC officials to remove that half game suspension for today's game.

Edited by LTtxfan

I want Bama to win because if they lose, they would still go to playoffs. And basically meet LSU again in the championship. And I’ve seen that stupid ass show way too many times. In fac Bama should tank this game on purpose so they don’t have to play in the SEC champ game.

fuck both these teams 

28 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I want Bama to win because if they lose, they would still go to playoffs. And basically meet LSU again in the championship. And I’ve seen that stupid ass show way too many times. 

Imagine how depressing it is being an LSU fan knowing this is 100% true.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

I want Bama to win because if they lose, they would still go to playoffs. And basically meet LSU again in the championship. And I’ve seen that stupid ass show way too many times. In fac Bama should tank this game on purpose so they don’t have to play in the SEC champ game.
fuck both these teams 
I was all rooting for lsu 45 seconds ago...and now you post this.

Takes a lot air out of the balloon now. Jerk

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

fuck both these teams 

If sec keeps getting 2 teams in playoffs, then the playoff system will be forced to change because of pissed off conferences that are left out, and diminished TV ratings......

GEAUX TIGERS......

Just now, texaslong said:

If LSU somehow wins, Bama will still get in. They just won’t play for the SEC championship again.

Yeah, it's beneficial for Bama to lose a game and skip the CCG.  The committee has shown that Bama gets a mulligan.