Horns Down

Helobious

The Horns Down  

423 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be a penalty?

• Stop being an easily offended snowflake, it shouldn't be a penalty when an opposing player does it
    • Fuck you, it's textbook taunting & worthy of an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

• 3 years later...

Bylor didn't get the memo about The University aggressively defending the copyright. Even in that sickly shade of yellow, the shape is distinctively ours. Sue those non-dancing ass clowns!

And the hate is just delicious. Let the whole world know that you know who we are, although we give no fucks who you are, yet we dwell in your head. 

Edited by 1leggedduck
misspelled
  • Hook 'Em 1

Bylor didn't get the memo about The University aggressively defending the copyright. Even in that sickly shade of yellow, the shape is distinctively ours. Sue those non-dancing ass clowns!

And the hate is just delicious. Let the whole world know that you know who we are, although we give no fucks who you are, yet we dwell in your head. 

You left off rent free!

5 hours ago, Nivek said:

tech is doing the saw em off now?  haha haha sand aggy indeed.  

I know one who doesn't.

I'll always have my guns up.  Never have liked game-specific shirts unless it's a Bowl. Don't care about the horns-down or whatever.

Cheer loud and support your team.  Fuck the other guys.