UT/Tech game at 6:30pm on Fox

Pancho

Weather:  Clear, temps at game time about 50°, getting down to about 42° or so by the end.  SW breeze at 10-15 mph.
In other words, Lubbock at night.
75-74 UT.  Because at some point even though we suck a lot, we'll come out on top of one of these basketball games.  Mackovic is loving every minute of this.

46 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Texas still the marquee B12 team for FOX as far as ratings go and why Longhorns drew the night game.  Guess ESPN/ABC folks have Okie Lite vs BlowU and chose 2:30pm time slot......

The OU-tech game had very few commercial breaks.  Mostly for injury, but during change of possession they often posted stats, highlights and aerial shots.  It's was amazing to see a game that had more game than commercial.  

Meanwhile on FOX.... I think we are still in a tv timeout

9 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

There is absolutely nothing about this guy that says gangsta. I know he has been very successful, and maybe it’s a generational thing. But he pretty much looks like a pussy.

He's also grown into looking like an old dyke

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zavala said:

Held WVU to a field goal, and they are a much better offense.

True. OSU is probably worse tho. And can we stop the QB run yet? I’m being a little sarcastic. But we will have to stop their QB run. Bowman won’t be playing.