Bevoette and Jade's lol pics

Jade

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

For the love of fuck, quit posting Insta reels. No one clicks, no one cares. There is a way to embed. 

I have a loyal following of link clickers.  They await each new post like the summer rain.  

Corgis are assholes. That dog was just minding his own business.
Luna hates the fuckers 
My 3 are generally derps.

As in "a group of crows? Murder. A group of dolphins? Pod. A group of Corgi? Clown car."

Except the girl - she's a jerk when it comes to getting her back inside. The other 2 come when called & she knowingly stays 15 feet away.
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Corgis are assholes. That dog was just minding his own business.

Luna hates the fuckers 

DIL has one. I hate taking care of it. Lies on the couch like it is the queen and bitches at all dogs. The Mali and my mutt want to play? Nope, she has to jump in, steal the tennis ball and proceed to eat it. The big pups put up with her shit, but you know they want to fuck her up. And to make it worse... She is named after someone from Friends. Fuck that show. Fuck Corgis.

• Haha 3

DIL has one. I hate taking care of it. Lies on the couch like it is the queen and bitches at all dogs. The Mali and my mutt want to play? Nope, she has to jump in, steal the tennis ball and proceed to eat it. The big pups put up with her shit, but you know they want to fuck her up. And to make it worse... She is named after someone from Friends. Fuck that show. Fuck Corgis.

And fuck Joey?