11/18 NFL games

Machinator

1 hour ago, GabrielsHorn said:

I don’t know if it’s the OL or not, but Fournette has been such a disappointment for Jacksonville. His running cost them the game in then4th quarter. 

Think about all of the QBs they passed on in the 2017 draft to get him. Mahomes, Watson, etc.

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Blows my mind Colt isn't starting somewhere.

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

It doesnt for me. Its the nfl... they arent exactly good at evaluating talent

Colt is probably the best In-Game Replacement 2nd Team QB in the league, but before the roughing the QB calls of this year, he never could stay healthy longer than 2 or 3 games. 

He physically has never been able to handle the beatdown of playing QB full-time in the NFL.

Perhaps now that protecting the QB has gone to unforeseen heights, he might be able to last the rest of this season in fairly decent health. 

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Team photo celebration is getting stale.

It got stale after the first time. That commie Goodell will probably change his mind back again about celebrations for the 40th time by next season.

Edited by DougO

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Colt is probably the best In-Game Replacement 2nd Team QB in the league, but before the roughing the QB calls of this year, he never could stay healthy longer than 2 or 3 games. 

He physically has never been able to handle the beatdown of playing QB full-time in the NFL.

Perhaps now that protecting the QB has gone to unforeseen heights, he might be able to last the rest of this season in fairly decent health. 

Colt didn't have any real injury problems until James Harrison laid him out on a cheap shot and gave him a horrid concussion.  Look at this shit.  Any QB would have been done after that.  It was so bad that even back then before protecting the QB was a sacred thing like it is now, they suspended Harrison for a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVAXKhYh0

The only other injury he had, IIRC, was a sprained ankle which kept him out a few weeks.  His real problem was playing for the godawful Browns.  His receivers led the league (by a wide margin) in dropped passes.  He was screwed from the jump there, just like every other poor son of a bitch who has had the misfortune of being drafted by them.

Anyway, Colt is a fucking baller.  Calling it now.  He takes the Redskins to the playoffs.  And I'm thinking the Cowboys are in for a Turducken surprise on Thursday like they saw the last time Colt played them on MNF.

Edited by SpiralOut
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SpiralOut said:

Colt didn't have any real injury problems until James Harrison laid him out on a cheap shot and gave him a horrid concussion.  Look at this shit.  Any QB would have been done after that.  It was so bad that even back then before protecting the QB was a sacred thing like it is now, they suspended Harrison for a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVAXKhYh0

The only other injury he had, IIRC, was a sprained ankle which kept him out a few weeks.  His real problem was playing for the godawful Browns.  His receivers led the league (by a wide margin) in dropped passes.  He was screwed from the jump there, just like every other poor son of a bitch who has had the misfortune of being drafted by them.

Anyway, Colt is a fucking baller.  Calling it now.  He takes the Redskins to the playoffs.  And I'm thinking the Cowboys are in for a Turducken surprise on Thursday like they saw the last time Colt played them on MNF.

I’m talking about Colt’s time with the Redskins. 

He has always been great at the start and then gotten beaten down after a few games. Over and over and over. ALWAYS with durability issues.