Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

17 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Macron's making the US look like what most people think of France...

you know......pussies

I eat French Fries and will until you pry them from my cold dead greasy fingers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Finding good info on what’s going on in Belgorod is difficult to say the least, but seems like they’ve had a lot of air raid alerts over the past day or two.  Lots of videos of sirens, drone strikes, and supposed Russians/Chechens fighting Russia freedom fighters.  

• Hook 'Em 3

On the WSJ podcast, the reporter from Israel said that their war could have ended a couple of months ago, if the U.S. could supply munitions as promised. This condition is made worse by Israel supplying Ukraine with artillery shells (to tie into this thread topic), leaving them with a short supply when they were attacked in the south (and also needing some held back should they be attacked from the north). 

The point is- the U.S.  needs to be producing artillery shells on a wartime footing, and not just for Ukraine, and not preparing budgets with reductions in defense spending. Know what really costs money? Fighting a war. Better to be armed so well that nobody wants to give you a try. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_2454.jpeg.60d263ce6aafa9c96d31c87380891df0.jpeg

My screenshot of Russian Refineries, Orange font is damaged to some extent, Red, not nyet.

Ukraine has attacked 3 of the 5 largest refineries in Russia.

Owner - Refinery                   Capacity Bbl/Day
Gazprom Neft - Omsk              444,600 
Surgutneftegaz - Kirishi           420,000 
Rosneft  - Ryazan                      342,000 
Lukoil  -  Nizhny Novgorod     341,000 
Lukoil  -  Volgograd                   314,000 

Of the stocks I watch, Valero was the only one positive yesterday, +2.7%. I'm guessing they're running at capacity right now.

Ukraine hitting the Russian refining infrastructure is indicative of the waining support from the US.

image.png.69be2003b4b0905f63db471729297587.png

image.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Uh, this should be a really fucking big deal, but I'm not finding any mention of it from trusted news sources. Can anyone find something on this?

Fascinating that they called it “Alexander lll.”

He thus opposed representative government and ardently supported Russian nationalism. His political ideal was a nation containing a single nationality, language, religion, and form of administration, and accordingly he instituted programs such as the Russification of national minorities in the Russian Empire and the persecution of non-Orthodox religious groups

That sounds a lot like somebody, if I could only remember who…

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Agree. And not sure where this sub is operating, but we have some pretty good sonar systems with our allies to listen. A nuke explosion at sea would not be a good thing. That is why I checked the EU sites.

When the Kursk went down it was picked up pretty quick.

• Hook 'Em 3