Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

5 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

This entire counteroffensive has been one of the most impressive things I have ever seen from a military in the post World War II era of warfare. These Ukrainians and those who have joined them in this war are some of the bravest son-of-a-guns on the planet

I have a recurring customer who is Lithuanian, but his wife is Ukrainian. She just arrived here about three weeks ago. The words he has to describe Putin and Russia are just fantastic. He would fit in perfectly with this website.

Please transcribe them. I speak with a few Ukrainians I worked with over in the Gulf. Dudes are not going to quit. One, part of their military group in Afghanistan always said they had a plan. Looks like they did! 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Nivek said:

That’s true. He gave us live target practice in Syria, with approximately 500 men with vehicles going up against a small 21 man unit. We appreciate his effort to help our men understand and appreciate the value of competent training and integrated efforts.

I’ve mentioned it several times to family/friends, and it seems like very few people realize that a team of Green Berets, some US Marines, and some US Air Force combat controllers killed a fuckload of Russians in Syria fairly recently, even though they were outnumbered by the hundreds.  

Kind of a glimpse at how shitty the Russian military is. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Holy fuck, Russian state TV is TexAgs in TV form.  Scott Ritter is <insert aggy sunshine pumper>

I’m  going to quote some responses and then the video, rather than embed the responses and bog the page down.

This is hilarious. Scott Ritter claims: 1) The American people have always really respected Russia. (Lie.) 2) Americans have always been told that the Russian military was a paper tiger. (Untrue.) 3) But now with Russia’s great success in Ukraine we admire it now. (Wut?)

Vyacheslav Nikonov (shown at the beginning), Vyacheslav Molotov's (the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact signee) grandson, is exhilarated to see his favorite American "military expert" on screen Ritter, in return, sings odes to the Russian army, saying how "great" it is.  A win win.

Fd_7i_DXwAEaOBf?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 3