Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 hours ago, vtaenz said:

You forget all the deliberate shelling of civilian targets, agreeing to and immediately breaking truces for safety corridors, torture, executions, etc.? 

Don't forget all the children they've kidnapped and shipped back to Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Saint Austin said:

I had no idea. Thanks!

What’s crazy is that not only were no Americans injured, the Americans kept telling the Russians for quite a while to knock it off or they were going to kill them.

Absolute perfect example of the fuck around and find out scenario.  

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Somebody wants to rumble  I’m pretty sure these  9 countries could roll into Moscow fairly quickly at this point.

Putin wouldn’t do that.  For all of the bluster and bitching about NATO over the past 7 months (year really), Putin has been careful not to cross that line.  He’s even avoided hitting certain areas in Western Ukraine where he could have killed a bunch of Westerners.  He’d rather expend missiles hitting houses or schools or empty streets than hitting targets of serious consequences.

He’s  also avoided hitting Western embassies.  And he’s avoided hitting certain parts of Kyiv when Western leaders were visiting.

Yes, he’s not rational on some level, but he’s had ample opportunity to cross plenty of lines. 

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Did the 1.5 million Russian winter uniforms actually exist anywhere outside of some order forms and receipts?

Barack Obama GIF

I mean we all fucking know what happened here.... the guy in charge of making the winter uniforms made 1% of the entire order for show..... and now that they were needed, they suddenly "got lost in transit"

el oh el.....  and the crazy part is everyone in Russia knows exactly what happened here. and no one gives a shit because thats how shit goes down in Russia

• Hook 'Em 4

Was talking to a German friend today about various issues re: the war in Ukraine.  I mentioned how Russian bases/barracks look like homeless camps.  He said when he was younger they went to go visit relatives in East Germany.  One day they were passing these old rundown buildings with blankets and sheets to keep the windows closed.  He asked his cousin what they were and he found out their were the homes of Russian soldiers.  Had other interesting stories about what a ramshackle army they were.

Same as it ever was...

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

In the past few days, we see seen the fake annexations, Nord Stream shenanigans, we’ve seen Lyman retaken and Ukrainians pursuing the Russians deep and not letting them setup defenses on the go, we’ve seen a major uptick in NATO providing more and advanced weapons, to the point where France and Denmark are working out deals for brand-new kick-ass self-propelled howitzers that haven’t even entered service with the Danes yet, Germany sending advanced anti-air systems, etc.

And Ukraine is lining up to make a push on Kherson, but doing it in their methodical way where they are dissecting Russian logistics and cutting off reinforcement routes.

The next week is going to be interesting.

I need the evening Russian state TV shows translated on the fly to watch in the evenings.  Really is TexAgs in TV form, complete with Thujones aggy October roller coaster.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In the past few days, we see seen the fake annexations, Nord Stream shenanigans, we’ve seen Lyman retaken and Ukrainians pursuing the Russians deep and not letting them setup defenses on the go, we’ve seen a major uptick in NATO providing more and advanced weapons, to the point where France and Denmark are working out deals for brand-new kick-ass self-propelled howitzers that haven’t even entered service with the Danes yet, Germany sending advanced anti-air systems, etc.

And Ukraine is lining up to make a push on Kherson, but doing it in their methodical way where they are dissecting Russian logistics and cutting off reinforcement routes.

The next week is going to be interesting.

I need the evening Russian state TV shows translated on the fly to watch in the evenings.  Really is TexAgs in TV form, complete with Thujones aggy October roller coaster.

I would be shocked if Kherson falls in the next week. To do it now would cost 10 times the lives it would in 6 weeks because of the continued attrition of equipment due to lack of supplies and replacement parts.

I would expect more action toward Svatove and continued action east of Lyman, but I don’t see the UKA pushing a full on offensive in Kherson unless the RU has completely broken and have started a full on panic retreat over the river by leaving everything else (gear, equipment, armor ect).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Rubio is also a fucking idiot. So there is that to take into account as well. 

Rubio is on the Senate intelligence committee.   Early on he was very upfront on calling out Russian BS, or possible Russian false flags.  After 3-4 weeks of interesting public comments on the war he stopped.   Originally it seemed like he was being used to disseminate info to expose False flags, but it stopped.

• Hook 'Em 9

I mean we all fucking know what happened here.... the guy in charge of making the winter uniforms made 1% of the entire order for show..... and now that they were needed, they suddenly "got lost in transit"

el oh el.....  and the crazy part is everyone in Russia knows exactly what happened here. and no one gives a shit because thats how shit goes down in Russia

The Russians are terrible at BS and spin because they have no opposition party and can just say whatever. The obvious spin would have been “the unis were burned up in a warehouse fire started most likely by some Ukraine nazi loving Anglo-Saxon operatives. Please alert your local FSB branch if you have any info related to the recent rash of arson.”
  • Hook 'Em 3

But what we have seen recently from the Ukrainian Armed Forces is more evidence that they have a better understanding of modern multi-domain war than all of us.

Their mastery of modern war - including strategic influence operations - has also induced profound psychological shock in the Russians at the political, strategic, operational & tactical levels. Russia must now respond to Ukrainian initiatives at levels.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

@RDCanecutter might find this interesting.  Been reported in several places. Getting video game-like with armor control.  

22 round are in the auto loading carousel. The tank can carry more, but has to be exposed to reload the carousel.

Edited by MagicSoccerSpray
  • Hook 'Em 1