Hoge still regarded

kibbles

I didn’t realize. He retired due to head injuries, one that almost killed him, sued his team (due to head injuries?), won, yet believes CTE is overplayed?

Seems like a dumbass

I also didn’t realize he was know for his cartoonish necktie knots. I only know him from the stupid shit that came out of him mouth behind the broadcast desk. 

Edited by Lhorn

34 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I also didn’t realize he was know for his cartoonish necktie knots.

His knots look like something a special needs kid would do "look momma, I done tied it myself".

I only know him from the stupid shit that came out of him mouth behind the broadcast desk. 

And now his regarded book.

23 minutes ago, TornACL said:

None of you fuckers would know who he was, if he didn't have ridiculous controversial opinions.

That's why he has ridiculous controversial opinions.

He was the last tall white NFL power back who did not kill five hookers. Don't you tell me what I don't know. (Except Mike Alstott)

8 hours ago, TornACL said:

None of you fuckers would know who he was, if he didn't have ridiculous controversial opinions.

That's why he has ridiculous controversial opinions.

I would. That dipshit was fantasy gold back before everyone was in a fantasy league. Most scoring systems were TD-heavy back then.

Edited by wood

12 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He was the last tall white NFL power back who did not kill five hookers. Don't you tell me what I don't know. (Except Mike Alstott)

I remember him as an undersized fullback who platooned some at tailback.

He'd get some carries, but was a pass catcher & blocker more than a runner. Then his career ended "early" because his brains kept getting scrambled.

I'm now going to look up his playing size.

EDIT: He is listed as 6'2" 225lb here-> https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HogeMe00.htm

Edited by Napoleon

On 12/5/2018 at 9:19 AM, Lhorn said:

I didn’t realize. He retired due to head injuries, one that almost killed him, sued his team (due to head injuries?), won, yet believes CTE is overplayed?

Seems like a dumbass

He himself is the counter-argument to his own claims.

His son Beau was the backup QB at BYU and had his season end last year in a concussion.  Supposedly he was genetically predisposed to concussions (first I've ever heard of that).  Anyways, this year, they moved him to runningback as a safety precaution and BYUtv brings Merrill on the air to interview about Beau and he goes off the rails on the BYU coaches for not starting Beau and keeping him at QB.  

• Like 1