Cheez It Bowl - Patterson vs Cal

Longboard Horn

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

With Cal having the ball at midfield now, Patterson's rationale has been punted away.

It didn't work out but if I'm TCU, I'd rather Cal have the ball at their own 2 than Muleshoe have it first and 10 at Cal's 45.

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

TCU fans keep telling me Rogers is fine, but until I see him play, I ain’t believing it. I saw the injury clip and it was “Will he walk again?” type stuff. 

LSU definitely screwed up the Rogers recruitment, but they didn't push at all after the injury. 

There was never a peep out of Fort Worth about Rogers playing this season despite a multitude of injuries. 

There's more to than a broken leg. 

6 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I almost feel bad for the announcers. but they sucked at the beginning of the game, so I won't go all the way to feeling bad.

Reggae, I mean Reagor is one of their favorite topics..... How many catches does he need to set a TCU record tonight??     /s

Edited by LTtxfan

22 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

TCU QB stats:  4/16 for 10 yards and 4 picks.   EDIT:  He's a Senior.  The mind reels.

At some point, these teams need to quit trying to go with 3 wides and just line up in an I and get what they can.  At least the clock will roll.

Now I'm not an expert and I didn't play ball myself, but this seems poor to quite poor.

I wonder what Fatterson would be telling recruits if was Texas putting on the shit show that he's dumped on the ESPN audience tonight?  This is more than not having an elite QB to run his offense.  Disaster all around.

12 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

LSU definitely screwed up the Rogers recruitment, but they didn't push at all after the injury. 

There was never a peep out of Fort Worth about Rogers playing this season despite a multitude of injuries. 

There's more to than a broken leg. 

They said something about it resulting in some drop foot symptoms earlier right? 

Just now, Neonmoon said:

If he’s smart, he would. 

Reagor's dad is a butt hurt Red Raider. He was also a darned good college DT and had a nice NFL career. TCU was the compromise school. Jalen didn't want go to Tech, and dad wouldn't let him go to Texas. 

I'd call CeeDee Lamb the more obvious miss. Texas could have signed him if the staff prioritized him early. Almost every recruitnik predicted he'd blow up between his junior and senior seasons. 

5 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Lulz, keep Muledick on the sideline

4th quarter break......

Here's a JOKE for yah.....

One hillbilly says to another.

You wanna play 20 questions?"

The other hillbilly says "What's that?"

The first hillbilly says "I write something on a piece of paper, and you get 20 questions to guess what it be"

So first hillbilly takes out a piece of paper and writes "Muledick" on it

The other hillbilly takes a second to think and asks, "Can yah eat it?"

The first hillbilly says "I reckon yah..... could"??

The other one says "Is it........ Muledick??"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

hold on... i know we're ragging on roach, but we do want them to win, right?

other than burglar and rape we do want other rig12 teams to win their bowl.

right?

Yes, especially after the commentator made that stupid comment about defense being a afterthought in the Big XII. Then in his next sentence saying how good TCUs defense looks.

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

hold on... i know we're ragging on roach, but we do want them to win, right?

other than burglar and rape we do want other rig12 teams to win their bowl.

right?

No. I don’t give a Fuck is anyone wins other than Texas. 

Ps. I usually root for OSU, Tech, Iowa State, most are good people when not playing Texas 

4 minutes ago, Here’s the deal said:

Yes, especially after the commentator made that stupid comment about defense being a afterthought in the Big XII. Then in his next sentence saying how good TCUs defense looks.

He has also twice said that Mike Leach is to blame for all the scoring in the Big 12.  I don't even know what the fuck he is talking about.

23 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

ESPN deserves OT for this game for broadcasting 40 bowl games. 

Raining like Hell with lightening here in Central Texas...... really hope my electricity doesn't go out on this exciting game.....

Edited by LTtxfan