Cheez It Bowl - Patterson vs Cal

Longboard Horn

8 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I'd pay cash money to hear Fat Gare's negative pitch in recruit's living rooms. I can't imagine it's anything that a reasonably informed person couldn't shoot a dozen holes into. 

If the win total was 7.5 for next year I would definitely take the under on TCU. But things can change with the grad transfer market. 

I'm fairly certain Kenny Trill is a GA for TCU. I believe they just showed him on a sideline shot.

Correct if I'm wrong, but the kid was a heckuva high school baseball player right? He should have picked up a bat after flaming out at TCU. What a tremendous waste of talent. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Justin Rogers is the only other QB for TCU, and he hasn’t played all year and is coming off a catastrophic leg injury as a senior in high school last year.  But the announcers said he could play in the pregame.  He needs to get in the game unless his lower leg is still dangling.  Muehlstein wouldn’t be a good high school QB.

Rogers' injury feels like a nerve damage type deal. Again I hope he makes it back, Gare can't use the injuries excuse anymore. 

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Justin Rogers is the only other QB for TCU, and he hasn’t played all year and is coming off a catastrophic leg injury as a senior in high school last year.  But the announcers said he could play in the pregame.  He needs to get in the game unless his lower leg is still dangling.  Muehlstein wouldn’t be a good high school QB.

TCU fans keep telling me Rogers is fine, but until I see him play, I ain’t believing it. I saw the injury clip and it was “Will he walk again?” type stuff. 

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You know, TCU deserves to fucking lose.  4th and what, 6 inches from the 45?  Probably the best "drive" you have had all game....and you kick it away?  When your opponent has been almost as inept as you have all game?  

That was literally 1 inch. They had to move the chain closer to the ball for the ref to see.

It was a pretty chickenshit decision, but I understand Patterson's rationale.