A Rugby Fab Reacts to Texas vs OU 2018

Goo Punch

15 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

A rugby fan from New Zealand who knows essentially nothing about either team or the rivalry (he did know that Texas was "Michael Dickson's university") watches and reacts to the highlights from this season's game. He's pretty observant for a newer fan of American football, and I like his enthusiasm. His whole channel is pretty fun to watch. Check it out:

My observation here seems to be, Texas v Oklahoma = Prestige Worldwide..!

54 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:
He was also floored by the aggy band winning halftime in one of his vids, so...

Sure, it can be impressive to the first time viewer, but once you see it for the 5th time and realize it's all they really can do, it loses its shine.

100% this.

Like everything these days, he's copying someone else's idea. The channel he's copying, and the one I am subscribed to, is a guy named Jacob McDonald.

He plays rugby as well and is actually working with Prokick Australia to try and make it to the US. He was inspired by Michael Dickson.

Anyway, he's worth checking out as well. Has videos on the 2006 Rose Bowl, Dickson, Earl Campbell, etc. He's currently doing a series on NFL Films Top 100 players of all time.

Link to Jacob McDonald