Website for Background checks

Anyone ever used one of the websites for a background check (like BeenVerified, TruthFinder, InstantCheckmate, etc.)??

Been dating this girl for a few weeks, and while on the surface, everything seems ok.  I just want to make sure she doesn't have a past history of being a nut-job before I invest any more time with her or take it to the next level.  I just want to use it one time and make sure she doesn't have a criminal background or something else.  Would like your experience with the name of the website you used, what you paid, and the information you received, and if it was worth it.  Thanks!

42 minutes ago, Stella Link said:

... I just want to make sure she doesn't have a past history of being a nut-job ...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahhaaaaa

Thanks for the laugh.  Oh, you were serious?

10 minutes ago, bernorange said:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahhaaaaa

Thanks for the laugh.  Oh, you were serious?

Hey, I dated this one girl whose father was a president of one of the larger banks...and was a HS cheerleader and honor roll student.  After a few months dating, she turned out to be a total nut-job with a criminal history.  Ever since , I've been careful.

2 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

I had a chick run a background check on me once. She said it came back with no issues and she was ready to date. That is some crazy shit and if if it came back good to go then you need a new source for background checks

you forgot to mention which site said you were good to go so that we can be sure not to use it

On 1/22/2019 at 5:49 PM, Stella Link said:

Hey, I dated this one girl whose father was a president of one of the larger banks...and was a HS cheerleader and honor roll student.  After a few months dating, she turned out to be a total nut-job with a criminal history.  Ever since , I've been careful.

They’re all nut-jobs.

Edited by VolenteHawk