Texas recruiting notes 2019

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

People on IT are saying that Mehringer wasn't on campus at all for Jake Smith's OV. Strange if true.

Strange? Considering he’s an obnoxious cancer, id call that Smart. Not Strange. The only smarter move would have been to fire his ass 5 months ago. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, satyanash said:

People on IT are saying that Mehringer wasn't on campus at all for Jake Smith's OV. Strange if true.

Believe Herman is on campus still, that’s all that really matters.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Isn't Meekins inside-WR coach anyways?  

Before this year, I always thought the inside WR-outside WR coach separation was more of an Air Raid thing. Receivers in the Air Raid have to read coverages and adjust their routes, and so the roles and responsibilities are different for guys on the inside and the outside. How does it help us with Herman's offense? Meyer only had one WR coach (Zach Smith) when Herman was OC at Ohio State, same story with Tim Beck at tOSU and Nebraska.

5 minutes ago, Skyline said:

This two WR coach thing is temporary until Mehringer's contract runs out. It's probably a good move on Herman's part, but I am intrigued about it helping the rotation in game. 

Yeah, there is no doubt that Mehringer and Warehime are coaching for their jobs this season.

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Yeah, there is no doubt that Mehringer and Warehime are coaching for their jobs this season.

I think Warehime is much safer than Mehringer. Warehime was given a lot of the credit for landing Liebrock. 

I think Mehringer will coach out his second year at Texas and he's gone. Period.