Texas recruiting notes 2019

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So maybe no Hookfin. Definitely no Coker. So... it has to be a couple grad transfer OLs, amirite? 

Or maybe a regular transfer OL....

Neither Coker nor Hookfin would probably play in 2019 anyway

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So maybe no Hookfin. Definitely no Coker. So... it has to be a couple grad transfer OLs, amirite? 

I know we're getting tired of this shit, but if we're not getting our dicks pulled and there is a "secret" visitor, then coker and hoofkin suddenly having their interest wane while on campus could be because Kenyon Green is the visitor. (Remember there were some fucktards on the aggy board and on twitter saying he was in austin).

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, HermsMasseuse said:

I know we're getting tired of this shit, but if we're not getting our dicks pulled and there is a "secret" visitor, then coker and hoofkin suddenly having their interest wane while on campus could be because Kenyon Green is the visitor. (Remember there were some fucktards on the aggy board and on twitter saying he was in austin).

giphy.gif

i can’t wait to find out!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, HermsMasseuse said:

Does this look like a kid about to flip?

imgur

Suchomel with a semi-positive update on Higgins. 

Spoiler

I posted an update yesterday on Elijah Higgins where Higgins mentioned he’s still trying to sort out his final decision and he’s down to three schools – Texas, Stanford and Florida.

This is a recruitment that most have written off as Higgins being locked in for Stanford. I fell into that trip a bit myself, but don’t believe that to be the case anymore.

The reason? It was reported this week that Higgins got accepted to Stanford. I actually had a very good Stanford source tell me weeks ago Higgins had been accepted, which turned out to be true. I didn’t come out and say it directly because I was asked not to, but it was for that reason that I’d been saying the admissions hurdle was being overblown, and that was the biggest reason I’d been thinking Higgins was all but locked in for Stanford. I checked back with that same source this weekend, who told me could honestly see Higgins picking either Stanford or Texas. He doesn’t think Florida is much of a factor.

You see, by saying we are in it for Higgins the pay sites can trick you into reading their updates. And when he chooses Stanford they can claim about how it was a close call and it just did not go our way late. 

Edited by Newy25