2019 Season Ticket Renewal

Honeysucklerose

Anyone have season tickets in the terrace club area? Are they worth it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me. And I love it, but I’m not an uppity jackass either. Not that you are, just saying some on here will probably talk about it not being worth it and too crowded blah blah blah. I think it’s great.

10 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Well, I was wrong about this.  Unlike last year for USC where you actually could pick your seats, it's just letting you pick the price tier or "best available".  Kind of annoying, since it's mainly picking seats for me in section 1, when I know there were unsold seats in sections 4 and 6.

I’ve got the 9 am slot tomorrow.  Anyone know if they sold out today or are still selling tomorrow?  Haven’t received an email yet saying don’t bother, so hopeful at this point.  

1 hour ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

I’ve got the 9 am slot tomorrow.  Anyone know if they sold out today or are still selling tomorrow?  Haven’t received an email yet saying don’t bother, so hopeful at this point.  

I have the 9 am as well. I am trying to pick up 4, fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

You can see what tickets are still unsold if you go the season ticket purchase page.  Still some inventory in sections 3, 4 and 6, among others. Which is why I was annoyed this morning when I tried for "best available" and it kept giving me section 1 seats, except when I looked for singles.  I probably should have tried getting them on the phone longer.

https://texaslonghorns.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AAMTX%3AFB19%3AFBS%3ALSUDAY1MAX6&linkID=tex-ath&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBS&cgc=

Edited by LonghornSean
  • Like 1

Are you ordering more than one seat at a time?

I already ordered mine yesterday, but when looking for pairs or more it only gave me options in section 1 or upper deck.

Singles gave me options in 4-6, which I ended up buying. But you can see that there are still pairs or more available for season tickets in Sections 4-6.

13 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

You can see what tickets are still unsold if you go the season ticket purchase page.  Still some inventory in sections 3, 4 and 6, among others. Which is why I was annoyed this morning when I tried for "best available" and it kept giving me section 1 seats, except when I looked for singles.  I probably should have tried getting them on the phone longer.

https://texaslonghorns.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AAMTX%3AFB19%3AFBS%3ALSUDAY1MAX6&linkID=tex-ath&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBS&cgc=

They're holding those out in the hopes that they can still sell them as part of a full season ticket package.  If they're not sold prior to the season starting (or maybe even up to a day or two before the LSU game) they'll offer them to big $$$ donors...

Dealing with all the system issues I was able to get the 2 I needed but without trying to change any of the he default choices and lock the page back up again I left delivery on the mobile option.  Can I transfer those to the friends that will actually be using those seats since I won’t be sitting with them?

Wait. Prices aren’t going to go up. If you’re willing to pay the prices you see now, there’s enough inventory on the secondary market that you’ll still have something at the same cost in a week. The prices won’t really start dropping (if at all) until the season starts. 

10 hours ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Do you only get the confirmation email from USPS if you have opted into something special?

I just received today’s USPS Informed Delivery email. One item being delivered doesn’t have an image, so it could be the tickets, but I never received an email from UT saying the tickets were mailed.

Has anyone received tickets without receiving an email from UT?

Edited by ImissWallyPryor