2019 Season Ticket Renewal

Honeysucklerose

16 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I just received today’s USPS Informed Delivery email. One item being delivered doesn’t have an image, so it could be the tickets, but I never received an email from UT saying the tickets were mailed.

Has anyone received tickets without receiving an email from UT?

I received my email from Bellmont  today notifying me that they mailed my tickets.

Everyone who was on pins and needles for me can relax.

I was this close to breaking down on my self-imposed Twitter ban. On my third attempt to reach the LHF the email popped up. CDC was about to get a stupid Tweet from me.

CDC needs to fix that crap. Bellmont can’t be unreachable to fans and donors. Well, I guess they already are, but that needs to change. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

Anyone know where I can find the face value ticket prices for each game?  I know they vary based on location and who the opponent is, but I'm having trouble finding these numbers anywhere.  They used to print them on the tickets but, again this year, my season tix don't have the prices on them. 

21 minutes ago, hobbs said:

Anyone know where I can find the face value ticket prices for each game?  I know they vary based on location and who the opponent is, but I'm having trouble finding these numbers anywhere.  They used to print them on the tickets but, again this year, my season tix don't have the prices on them. 

I guess you could see what UT is selling them for online for individual games but they don't set a 'face value' on a per game basis for season tix anymore.

On 8/18/2019 at 12:01 AM, lubbockhorn88 said:

just bought season tickets for the first time, section 108 row 17. Fuck me that was a lot of money, we better be fucking awesome this year

Not sure what a lot of money is to you, but 108 is peanuts man...I’m in 13 and would still consider it peanuts. 

Questions for the experts in this thread.

I’m organizing my bachelor party for OU (my dad is best man so he’s sitting it out).  I need 8 tickets.  My uncle has 2 season tickets and has had him for at least 20 years.  He has requested 8 tickets to the game, but neither he nor I have any idea if that guarantees me any amount of tickets.  What should I expect?  Should I focus on the secondary market...and if so, when is the right time to buy?  They are like $400/ticket right now just to get in the stadium once you add in the fees.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some direction. 

Questions for the experts in this thread.

I’m organizing my bachelor party for OU (my dad is best man so he’s sitting it out).  I need 8 tickets.  My uncle has 2 season tickets and has had him for at least 20 years.  He has requested 8 tickets to the game, but neither he nor I have any idea if that guarantees me any amount of tickets.  What should I expect?  Should I focus on the secondary market...and if so, when is the right time to buy?  They are like $400/ticket right now just to get in the stadium once you add in the fees.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some direction. 
If they have OU orders that won't be filled, they'll be refunding and notifying. I'd think that would be pretty soon, they did it lat year but I don't remember the exact timing. If your uncle is high enough on the totem pole to be able to request eight tickets I'd think y'all are good.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

If they have OU orders that won't be filled, they'll be refunding and notifying. I'd think that would be pretty soon, they did it lat year but I don't remember the exact timing. If your uncle is high enough on the totem pole to be able to request eight tickets I'd think y'all are good.

They told him it would be September for the allocation of OU tickets.  How many are you typically allowed to request?

They told him it would be September for the allocation of OU tickets.  How many are you typically allowed to request?

Depends on where he ranks in the loyalty points stuff. I don't know what the exact cutoffs are, or where he is obviously, but once you get higher up you can request 8 or even 12 tickets I think. He probably knows where he is at.

Edit: Technically you can request more than your priority limit, but anything you request above that goes to the back of the line from what I understand. Ex: I have priority for four. If Intry to order six, assuming tickets are available after they've filled the priority limit orders for everyone above me, they fill my four and stop there. They keep going until the end, and if there are leftover, they start over at the top and fill the orders beyond the priority limits. I'd only had tickets for three years in 2018 and my OU order for my four got fillled. So I'd think your uncle is higher up and is probably good for eight tickets. Like I said, he'd know for sure. Just ask him.

They allocate TX/OU tickets in September but the request deadline is June. Expectations this year are a lot higher than last year... I'm not sure I would bet on them circulating another round of emails offering more tickets out.

Can you ask for more Red River tickets that you have for season tickets? I thought you could ask for as many seats as your season tickets but you could only get up to a certain point based on the annual donation level. Until you are giving more than $10K annually you are capped at 4 tickets.

They allocate TX/OU tickets in September but the request deadline is June. Expectations this year are a lot higher than last year... I'm not sure I would bet on them circulating another round of emails offering more tickets out.
Can you ask for more Red River tickets that you have for season tickets? I thought you could ask for as many seats as your season tickets but you could only get up to a certain point based on the annual donation level. Until you are giving more than $10K annually you are capped at 4 tickets.

Given that OU sold out and they had to deny orders last year I don't think any increase in demand is going to have an impact on LHF requests. If you got them last year I don't see why you wouldn't get them this year unless you were right on the line or something. But no, like last year, I doubt they'll be selling to the public or anything.

17 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Given that OU sold out and they had to deny orders last year I don't think any increase in demand is going to have an impact on LHF requests. If you got them last year I don't see why you wouldn't get them this year unless you were right on the line or something. But no, like last year, I doubt they'll be selling to the public or anything.

When you order your tickets by the deadline you are guaranteed to get as many tickets as you have season ticket up to the priority limit (based on annual giving). But if you have less season ticket than that limit you can still request up to you limit however those would not be filled until all the "guaranteed" one across the season ticket holders have been filled. When they do fill they would not necessarily be in the same section as the previous ones.

My understanding is that requesting extra seats has more to do with annual giving versus length of time holding season tickets. Annual donations determine who gets tickets... tenure (total points accumulated) is used to determine where the seats are in the stadium.

6 hours ago, ZB'Tejas said:

When they do fill they would not necessarily be in the same section as the previous ones

This.  If HTown85's uncle donates less than $10K a year, his 8 ou tickets will most likely be split up into 2 priority seats and 6 endzone seats.

4 hours ago, Pogo said:

This.  If HTown85's uncle donates less than $10K a year, his 8 ou tickets will most likely be split up into 2 priority seats and 6 endzone seats.

The priority cutoff for four is not that high. I have a lifetime donation total of under $1,000 and have priority for four, which just got filled today. First time I haven't gotten the sections I request though, so there is definitely some uptick in the big money donors buying tickets, similar to the way LSU sold out.

48 minutes ago, GTNY said:

Got OU email. My loyalty rank went up pretty significantly but my OU seats this year got a decent amount worse. No surprise given expectations. 

Fuck OU 

I've gotten lower bowl end zone behind the band so many times it's part of the tradition, but seems like I got bumped down a bit too.  Row13 is getting a little too low for end zone view..

On 8/16/2019 at 7:47 AM, ImissWallyPryor said:

I just received today’s USPS Informed Delivery email. One item being delivered doesn’t have an image, so it could be the tickets, but I never received an email from UT saying the tickets were mailed.

Has anyone received tickets without receiving an email from UT?

I have informed delivery, got my tickets last Friday and there was no image for it. You should be fine.