haverford rule #6: never eat anything with a sauce i have to dip myself

henrygandorf

“The less I know about other people’s affairs, the happier I am. I’m not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.”

Ben Wyatt is one of the most underrated sitcom characters ever, and Adam Scott's portrayal of him is flawless. Scott nailed that character the same way Rainn Wilson nailed Dwight Schrute. Just an amazingly real performance with all sorts of little character quirks that are authentic and believable. Every time I go back and rewatch the series he just kills me, ese cosilla during the later seasons. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

https://youtu.be/_UlNnETAZeI

YT won't let me embed, "Eating With Ron Swanson"

I forgot how hot that one girl Tom dates is. 

natalie morales?  her new show is (finally) coming out in the next few weeks.  mike schur is one of the producers, it's called "abby's" and it's about a woman who runs a neighborhood bar in her backyard.  i read the pilot, it was not great.

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

natalie morales?  her new show is (finally) coming out in the next few weeks.  mike schur is one of the producers, it's called "abby's" and it's about a woman who runs a neighborhood bar in her backyard.  i read the pilot, it was not great.

Yes, thank you. 

My-Grams-Natalie-Morales.jpg

On 3/22/2019 at 11:54 PM, ztejas said:

Less my type. 

While we're on the subject - do you resemble Tina Fey or do you just appreciate her comedic talent?

Mainly I am a fan of her comedic talent, and of Liz Lemon, but we do have a few shared superficial qualities. Both dark-haired, dark-eyed, and glasses-wearing, and we both enjoy some good night cheese. Well, I guess it's technically Liz Lemon with the night cheese, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that character was based on reality.

Edited by austingirl

On 3/18/2019 at 11:48 AM, henrygandorf said:

just give me all the bacon and eggs that you have.

wait, wait.

i worry what you just heard was, "give me a lot of bacon and eggs", what i said was "give me all the bacon and eggs that you have".  do you understand?

I have a bust of Ron Swanson in my office that reads “give me all the bacon and eggs you have”

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, austingirl said:

I thought you meant Tatiana Maslanay.

tatiana_maslany_parks_and_recreation.jpg

Also this news that P&R may be coming back for a 10th season.

this chick was way hotter than morales.

parks and rec shouldn't come back.  the series should've ended after season 6 (the unity concert).  that was the perfect ending.

season 7 is almost unwatchable.  crazy how that happens.

• Like 2