Pigs @ Texas Series

TrashMaster G

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Is it just me or is "knock" getting WAY overused by our TV and radio announcers?

keith uses it, he's old school.  the problem is when Galindo then starts overusing it.  Galindo has no idea what a knock feels like.

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

Why did he pull Bocchi?

2 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Don't understand the use of Bocchi and Whelan tonight. If they were available at all, why not roll them out first and try to avoid starting off behind the 8-ball?

And now pull Whelan after 1 out?  If we use all of our pitchers in this game (except the good ones that only pitch weekends), a couple of them are going to suck.  Maybe try riding a hot hand a little bit?

Edited by WBT

5 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

We over-scheduled this team, this year. No way we recover from this 2 gamer. We’ll the walking wounded in Ft Worth. 

I hope our over aggressive scheduling doesn’t cost us the season. 

If we drop this one and 2/3 this weekend, that will put us at 16-11. If we win 2/3 from then on we are 35-21. Have to be pretty dang good from here on. 

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

If we drop this one and 2/3 this weekend, that will put us at 16-11. If we win 2/3 from then on we are 35-21. Have to be pretty dang good from here on. 

agreed but if the NCAA is going to really stand behind asking for tougher non con then teams like us are going to have to start benefitting from it when the tourney invites roll around.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

We over-scheduled this team, this year. No way we recover from this 2 gamer. We’ll be  the walking wounded in Ft Worth. 

Only if we could have changed the schedule when our short stop and catcher got hurt. But that’s now how scheduling works, unfortunately. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

We over-scheduled this team, this year. No way we recover from this 2 gamer. We’ll be  the walking wounded in Ft Worth. 

It is the same fucking teams we play every year.