Pigs @ Texas Series

TrashMaster G

Just now, WBT said:

That review took forever.  They should get a minute tops and if they're not sure let the play stand as called.  

our reviews take longer because we have more camera angles than you run of the mill college baseball game.

Seriously. I think there’s something in the culture of baseball officiating. Replays at every level seem to get overturned less. Last night grand slam base runner clearly overtook tagged up man on 1st.

Balls and strikes trickles up to where major league HRs and fouls aren’t overturned when it’s clearer than day.

• Like 1

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

This seems to indicate that with our top line pitching we can compete.

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

It was obvious last night that Pierce was chasing this game with the arms he threw. 

Opposite tonight based on who van Horn has trotted out there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

our reviews take longer because we have more camera angles than you run of the mill college baseball game.

Fact. And this is also why I will no longer complain about Galindo. After suffering through that garbage broadcast at Stanford, I will never complain about anything LHN ever again

• Like 1

Just now, Llano Estacado said:

Seriously. I think there’s something in the culture of baseball officiating. Replays at every level seem to get overturned less. Last night grand slam base runner clearly overtook tagged up man on 1st.

Balls and strikes trickles up to where major league HRs and fouls aren’t overturned when it’s clearer than day.

If they're just going to keep the initial call 95% of the time get rid of replay. Waste of time. 

Just now, Llano Estacado said:

Umps are a stubborn bunch.  Way more so than football refs. 

2 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Fact. And this is also why I will no longer complain about Galindo. After suffering through that garbage broadcast at Stanford, I will never complain about anything LHN ever again

I really only hate Galindo for baseball.  he's not good but is tolerable in basketball.  I don't really care what he does on the studio/pregame shows as I rarely watch those.

• Like 1