2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

We need Diaz back before we can trade / dfa white. 

Im not sold that hinch is ready to hand over the dh spot to an unproven rookie + give up the versatility of using the dh has a rest spot for guys.

this offense is rolling. I’m still calling a sept call up for him. I’m curious why he isn’t playing some 1st if he’s replacing white ?

Edited by tx 3 putt

Unfortunately, we need Correa back before we can trade/dfa White. There just isn’t any infield depth to replace him.  

It’s looking like Diaz, Altuve, and Springer could all come back together for the Yankee series. I’m guessing it will be Mayfield, Straw and Fisher who get demoted. Personally, I slightly prefer Fisher over Kemp but I don’t think that’s going to happen. McHugh could be a week later with Guduan the casualty.

34 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Im not sold that hinch is ready to hand over the dh spot to an unproven rookie + give up the versatility of using the dh has a rest spot for guys.

this offense is rolling. I’m still calling a sept call up for him. I’m curious why he isn’t playing some 1st if he’s replacing white ?

Because they see him as a LF/DH, not a 1B. They’ll roll with Yuli and Diaz there, and even played Brantley and Reddick there in Spring, before using Alvarez.

34 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Unfortunately, we need Correa back before we can trade/dfa White. There just isn’t any infield depth to replace him.  

It’s looking like Diaz, Altuve, and Springer could all come back together for the Yankee series. I’m guessing it will be Mayfield, Straw and Fisher who get demoted. Personally, I slightly prefer Fisher over Kemp but I don’t think that’s going to happen. McHugh could be a week later with Guduan the casualty.

Fisher over Kemp?

why?  cheaper?

Fisher over Kemp?

why?  cheaper?

I just think Fisher has more pop and is a little better defensively and on the bases. Kemp has more versatility since he can fill in at 2nd and has a big edge chemistry wise. It’s really 6 of one or a half dozen of the other. I just slightly prefer Fisher.

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

7 or 8 out of framber would be nice 

please no walks or 30 pitch first inning 

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

Framber going 7 innings????

LOLZLZLLOLOOKLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOKOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOKOK

ROFLLLLLL

LMAOOOO
LOLOLLLOL