2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

csb... JR Richard, Jr. was one of my best friends in high school.  JR Jr and I were two of three players on our HS football team who lived in our subdivision.  The three of us carpooled to school every day for Jr and Sr years of HS and spent Fridays and Saturdays driving around finding parties.  

Before Nolan Ryan came to the Astros, JR Sr was my favorite Astro.  There I was, good friends with one of my baseball hero’s sons. Sr was out of the family picture by the time I knew his sons.  We never once talked about him. Jr never brought his Dad up in conversation, and I never asked. We lost touch immediately after HS.  

/maybe not such a csb

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Anyone use a VPN /unlocator to get around MLB.TV blackouts?

I’ve been having issues the last few days and wondering if it’s something with my router or if MLB.tv got smart

I do.  Have been having trouble with amazon for a couple of months.  Images don't always show up on amazon.com.  Someone else here had the same issue and the same thing happened to my parents.  Mlb.tv is still working for me though.  I use unlocator.

• Like 1

Anyone use a VPN /unlocator to get around MLB.TV blackouts?

I’ve been having issues the last few days and wondering if it’s something with my router or if MLB.tv got smart
I use yondertv. More expensive than a normal vpn, but has been flawless thus far.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

I know it breaks up the lefties, but I am more of a fan of Bergman 3 hole and Brantley clean up personally.

I mean we are gonna win the WS regardless, but just my preference

I would swap spots with Correa and Bregman at 3 and 6. Putting Bregman in the 6 spot might piss him off and get him back to his old self. Although Bregman has been coming around lately.