2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

I should have had you in there in time to cross the 38th Parallel and push that rice eater back to the Great Wall of China. No racist. 

While *pussies* like you are man here partying, putting headbands on, listening to the goddamn Beatles albums!!!

Just now, pepper brooks said:

AS shitty as devo was and is, lets not pass over the fact that Grienke has been absolutely underwhelming since coming over.  We likely lose Cole because of his acquisition, and that is going to suck worse than Devo if Grienke doesn't start to pitch markedly better in a hurry.  

Power  pitching  > precision pitchin

Always. 

9 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Yes, he hits for average, hits for power and plays good D. So why do I have so little confidence in Springer when it matters? I never expect him to come through.

Post less. And I'm the worst at over-reacting. 

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

giphy-2.gif?w=550&h=309

Image result for springer ws game 2 home run gif

Yep. We all know the history. Feast or famine. A really good player, but the hot-and-cold nature of his offense can be so frustrating. I almost wonder if there's some bonus in his contract for coming out of his shoes on swings when we just need a single. 

5 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Yep. We all know the history. Feast or famine. A really good player, but the hot-and-cold nature of his offense can be so frustrating. I almost wonder if there's some bonus in his contract for coming out of his shoes on swings when we just need a single. 

You're really trying to hate on the 2017 WS MVP... GTFO