2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

39 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Damn this thread sucks sometimes . Up 7-3, won 8 out of the last 10, have the best record in the history of the club and all I see on here is pissing and moaning. Les Miserables

Because no one cares about how many wins this team gets during the regular season. It's the 11 wins after the season is over that matter, and this bullpen could potentially be a reason the Astros don't get those 11 wins.

9 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Because no one cares about how many wins this team gets during the regular season. It's the 11 wins after the season is over that matter, and this bullpen could potentially be a reason the Astros don't get those 11 wins.

I understand Htown Horn's point, but I honestly think much of the bitching is a fan hangover from that Sunday afternoon game a couple of weeks ago in Baltimore when Osuna blew a 7-4 lead in the 9th with that walkoff by Rio Ruiz. That ended an 8-gm win streak and the team went 1-6 thereafter. 

Fuckin Osuna.