Audio Recording of Tyreek Hill & Fiancee Discussing Son's Broken Arm

Vic Mackey

14 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Like you aint ridin with me bro! These white folks aint doin nothin for my black kids. You know that bro. Im teachin him respect!
When keepin it real goes wrong
Total POS. Both of them. Thats not a battered woman. Thats a willing participant

calling his fiance "bro" was cringeworthy

but yea, the white man did this

On 4/26/2019 at 9:30 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:
On 4/26/2019 at 9:13 AM, longhornmatt said:
I’m sure Kansas City was completely blindsided by this audio and had no reason to suspect Tyreek Hill might have done something wrong before this.  Just as I’m sure they had no idea Tyreek Hill was kicked out of Okie State for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend when they drafted him.

Same chick here right? Smart move to stay with him

Same chick. Same 3 year old that was in his mother's womb when he was punching her in the stomach. 

Kid should be taken by CPS and these two pieces of shit should be in jail. 

He's 3!  3 you fucking cunt parents!  3!  With a broken arm. Who's dad tells him to spread his arm and punches him in the chest to discipline him. At 3. Oh, and when he's real serious, he gets the belt. 3. 

T

H

R

E

E

• Like 2

I will be curious to see which magnanimous franchise steps forward to give this misunderstood soul his inevitable 2nd chance (more like 5th, but the NFL doesn't acknowledge things that happened in college when it's to their benefit).

Andy Reid is usually Captain Second Chance for talented athletes, so who now? Belichick would probably be willing to take the heat since he can't draft a WR to save his life.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Lulz love when people still try to compare the witch-hunt by goodell agaisnt Zeke to actual domestic/child abuse cases that have been proven and or the evidence overwhelmingly shows it happened.

Honestly. It's just straight disrespectful to actual victims.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Chefs won't pay to keep Mahomes, Reid will retire, and then back to being the Chefs

Damn, if that is the outcome of one degenerate guy beating his kid in the chest, ESPN would make a 30 for 30 someday... 
At this point, putting sports aside, I just want the helpless child to know there's people who would love the child unconditionally...

1 hour ago, williemackgarza said:

U wouldnt understand bro. Whites keepin us down bro. Damn, bro. Aint that hard

Sure, but calling women bro in the middle of an argument. Calling some guy bro while you're swinging fists.  Guys saying bro while cussing at the police. I thought bro was supposed to be a term of endearment?  Maybe it's changing

On 4/28/2019 at 10:13 AM, kopp0e said:

Damn, if that is the outcome of one degenerate guy beating his kid in the chest, ESPN would make a 30 for 30 someday... 
At this point, putting sports aside, I just want the helpless child to know there's people who would love the child unconditionally...

No, this won't be the downfall of the Chiefs but it might be viewed as the beginning of the end.  Chiefs better win it all quick if they're going to because they've never paid anyone, ever, the kind of money Mahomes will be able to demand when his contract gets renewed.  Unless he's some Bradyesque type that is willing to spread the wealth and stay low profile in KC, and Reid is never going to get a better situation at KC like this.  Mahomes is a franchise QB that every franchise would love to have and rarely gets.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 12:11 PM, williemackgarza said:

U wouldnt understand bro. Whites keepin us down bro. Damn, bro. Aint that hard

Did Hill mention white people in his rant?  You've had multiple posts about the race angle.  Like  you're dying to take this shit CR.  Don't do that.  It's a shitty thing to do. 

If hell existed, the hottest corners would exist for child abusers, white, black, purple, whatever the fuck.  Stay on topic. 

Did Hill mention white people in his rant?  You've had multiple posts about the race angle.  Like  you're dying to take this shit CR.  Don't do that.  It's a shitty thing to do. 

If hell existed, the hottest corners would exist for child abusers, white, black, purple, whatever the fuck.  Stay on topic. 

Hey bro, did you listen to the audio?

Bro, he brought up the white folks, bro.

Is white folks different in your definition, bro?

You a dumb ass bro!

So now we cant quote from the audio?

Okay derka jr, no ones tryin to go cr.

Sorry bro.

Your sarcasm meter broken bro

No, this won't be the downfall of the Chiefs but it might be viewed as the beginning of the end.  Chiefs better win it all quick if they're going to because they've never paid anyone, ever, the kind of money Mahomes will be able to demand when his contract gets renewed.  Unless he's some Bradyesque type that is willing to spread the wealth and stay low profile in KC, and Reid is never going to get a better situation at KC like this.  Mahomes is a franchise QB that every franchise would love to have and rarely gets.
I kind of think Mahomes could be Brady-esque in his approach to the finance and career side. All things equal, I could see him doing just that at fuckin KC.