2nd Round: Warriors vs. Rockets

BigOrange1

2nd Round: Warriors vs. Rockets  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/19 at 07:45 PM

I thought the “all kidding aside” would give away the fact that I was kidding, but apparently it didn’t. I was kidding, Aggie08. 

I was also drunk and frustrated during and after game 4 so there was some over exaggerating the other night. Money was on the line and I got emotional haha. I do not know wtf I’m talking about when it comes to the current NBA. It’s the sport I follow the least out of the 3 major sports.

• Like 1

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

lol or he could be back on the court in the 4th quarter. Let’s wait and see what the injury is

Not many "rub some dirt on it" non contact injuries outside of twisting your ankle, which that obviously was not. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Not many "rub some dirt on it" non contact injuries outside of twisting your ankle, which that obviously was not. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

exactly. this is a non contact, ligament/tendon and/or soft tissue injury. people don't return from those. people go to rehab for those. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

My larger point was let’s wait and see what the official injury is. Yes, most likely he’s done. 

Good god that was a weak ass tech on Green. For a game that you know is gonna be close down the stretch, gotta let that shit go.

That was pretty blatant. It wasn't anything malicious, but why the fuck even do it?

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

That was pretty blatant. It wasn't anything malicious, but why the fuck even do it?

I thought it looked unintentional, and it looked like CP3 sold it a little bit, but maybe I need to see the replay again. And this is coming from someone who hates Draymond more than just about any player ever.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

GSW playing much better team ball without the Iso ball stopping Durant.

Oh god. Not this shit. They're playing better team ball because the basketball is going through the net. If they made their open shots earlier, this game would be long over.

I thought it looked unintentional, and it looked like CP3 sold it a little bit, but maybe I need to see the replay again. 

CP sells everything. Dray still pushed out his thigh to make contact.