2nd Round: Warriors vs. Rockets

BigOrange1

2nd Round: Warriors vs. Rockets  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/19 at 07:45 PM

I blame Ted Cruz who is in the stands. 

Ok seriously, Capela looks dazed and confused. His long time off has thrown his timing, footwork and lob-eye coordination way off. 

Rivers and Green usually step up at home, that will carry Houston to victory, despite CP3 missing super easy shots. 

they don't really need KD if fully healthy. If Klay/Steph are hurt, then it's a different issue of course.  Would be crazy if they won a title w/o KD; decades from now few will realize he missed the finals.  If Houston wins this series, they'll win the NBA title. 

3 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Klay is the only guy in NBA history who is capable of scoring 50 points while dribbling less than 10 times.

it does help when he can pick up his dribble, take 4 steps and shoot a 3, I mean that is less dribbling.

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

it does help when he can pick up his dribble, take 4 steps and shoot a 3, I mean that is less dribbling.

Are you a Rockets fan?   Because if we start enforcing traveling to the letter of the law, it won’t benefit your team.

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

The best shooting performance I've ever seen in any game at any level was Klay Thompson a few years back against the Mavericks, 10-15 on three's. With guys draped all over him.

his freak shooting @OKC ended KDs career there, killed OKC forever, and changed the course of the NBA for several years. It was insane how hot he was. I've never seen a shooting show like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

absolutely pathetic half by the rockets.  so disappointing. 

And it's tied. Steph will heat up, but Klay will cool down. And I've got to think Looney and Livingston won't continue to get 75% of the offensive rebound chances.

God Steph has been abysmal though.

Just now, NowThis said:

his freak shooting @OKC ended KDs career there, killed OKC forever, and changed the course of the NBA for several years. It was insane how hot he was. I've never seen a shooting show like that. 

This.  I was at Reunion Arena in the 80’s when Larry Bird went full Larry Bird against the Mavs (50 points or something).  That was the best I’ve seen in person.  Klay against OKC was the better than that.

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Ayesha ruined Steph.

Shit's embarrassing right now. Every single other Warrior is playing as well as they possibly can.

They're doubling and trapping him all across the court, but he's a fucking 2-time MVP.

Edited by aggie08