2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

I think it may just be a cramp honestly. Dude needs to get a nice long sleep and rest his back from carrying the team this whole game. 

Lol so the stage is set. How does the script read? Both former confrence champs are backed against the wall. Do the Lebrons make it to the finals? Do the Durants?

sit Paul game 6. hell, maybe even leave him at home.
start EG.
let GG get minutes. let Ryno get a few minutes if he can score, otherwise Luc.
play slow on offense.
play strong on defense - especially in Q3 and Q4.
no pressure in game 6.

let's do this.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

I think it may just be a cramp honestly. Dude needs to get a nice long sleep and rest his back from carrying the team this whole game. 

Lol so the stage is set. How does the script read? Both former confrence champs are backed against the wall. Do the Lebrons make it to the finals? Do the Durants?

That's what it looked like to me too. He rolled his thigh on that play.

Hell yeah! Gutsy win by the Rockets. EG was MVP for sure.

And you gotta feel good winning with meh offensive contribution by Harden. But dance with the one that brung ya, he will have his night over the next two.

Go Rockets!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexMexBuddha said:

That's what it looked like to me too. He rolled his thigh on that play.

Hell yeah! Gutsy win by the Rockets. EG was MVP for sure.

And you gotta feel good winning with meh offensive contribution by Harden. But dance with the one that brung ya, he will have his night over the next two.

Go Rockets!

Yup. Wonder how the two min report will bullshit this one. They video reviewed a correct call and changed it to the incorrect call on that Draymond Green out of bounds play.

Good thing the Rockets had some Karma built up. Shimmy on their ass.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

He looked sort of okay walking into the locker room.

Yeah, but I've seen a lot of soccer players grab that hammy and walk off without a limp then miss two or three weeks.

Hopefully it's not that bad, but his face on the sideline, man.

Don't even suit him up at Oracle.  Throw Ryno in there and see if he can hit some threes, and ask Harden to chip in what he owes after his shitshow tonight.  Maybe we can steal it.

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Coulda woulda wahhh fuck you Curr. Your team was also getting the game handed to them by the officials.

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Can we talk about the fact that Draymond got dunked on again by Harden, got a dunk rejected by Capela, and fumbled away a chance at the win?

Capela and Harden also got blocks on Defense. Look at the scores of these games... Rockets clutch city has turned into lock it the fuck down city.

Lots of misconceptions about this series ruined tonight. Golden State's big 3 all played well, while Harden and Paul were nothing special except for a nice 5 minute run in the 3Q by Paul, and the Rockets won the game.

Defense wins, and the Rockets are better at it than the Warriors, but damn the Rockets are missing Luc right now. He's the 8th rotation guy we need to take out this team.

It really is amazing how Green doesn't foul out in every game. He initiates contact with his lower body on every drive.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

i can't see GS losing 3 in a row ,  even if cp3 played. If he's out for the inevitable G7 then GS is the NBA champ and we'll be forever "what if". 

You should probably just stay in the series thread instead of wondering into this one.