2019-20 NCAA basketball season thread

Machinator

Looked like KU's final play was for Azebuike but he waited to long to check in so they denied him. Still got in when ball went out but 4.3 seconds they had to see if Dotson could hero-ball it.

Nova could be top tier again next season if they keep the roster together. No one expected to leave from the current group.

Nobody deserved that win. Ku has alarming few dribblers. We need to learn to win ugly games because that’s how you advance in at least half of your tourney games. Duke and nova both mucked it up and won. Have to like that we played like crap and still had a chance but damn. 

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Coach Cal owns Lville at Rupp. 6-0 11-2

Fixed. 

Good game except for the 3 stooges behind the whistle.  UK did a great job keeping Nwora in check for most part.  Not sure where Mack falls in UT wish list, if he's even on it, but he should high on it.  Best coach in Cincy for several years. 

18 hours ago, Underdog said:

Fixed. 

Good game except for the 3 stooges behind the whistle.  UK did a great job keeping Nwora in check for most part.  Not sure where Mack falls in UT wish list, if he's even on it, but he should high on it.  Best coach in Cincy for several years. 

He’s coming to KU if self ever leaves. My #1 young coach. 

Quade Green ruled academically ineligible for UW, that's got to hurt. 

Good one going down to the wire in AA with Purdue/UM. 

Shox spanking that Tiger ass. 

I should add that Michigan needs a major redo for their court, shit's hard to watch. 

Edited by Underdog

It's great to be in a league that provides this kind of matchup more often than once a decade. The rematch in Memphis should be must-see tv.

Btw, @Underdog, there is a reason MVC fans have the phrase "Evansvilled" trademarked. They are now 0-3 in the Valley. Every year they take down a top team and then shit in their kitchen.

• Like 1

The way the final moments of regulation unfolded stung Tar Heels coach Roy Williams so badly that he said athletic director Bubba Cunningham should probably fire him.

After Williams forgot to tell the Tar Heels to foul, Clemson's Aamir Simms hit an overtime-forcing 3-pointer with 3.5 seconds left in regulation and Clemson went on to erase decades of futility at North Carolina, earning its first win in 60 tries in Chapel Hill.

"We've had some great moments as a coach and right now I'd say this is my lowest one because losing this game was my fault," Williams said. "Told them if I die tomorrow or 20 years from now that'll be the biggest regret I had in 32 years as a coach. Cause these kids really need a win. And their coach let them down today."

Williams didn't stop there, either.

"Gotta tell Bubba he should probably fire me, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea," Williams said, folding up a stat sheet to put in his jacket pocket. "The coach is supposed to help his kids. I didn't help them very much.''

Roy sounds like a coach who has his AD in his back pocket. I dont know much about UNC, but losing one good freshman usually doesnt signal the end of the season for a blue blood... so I dont know what's going on there. Feels like Roy has got the Mack Brown disease. Fuck you pay me

9 hours ago, Dewey said:

Roy sounds like a coach who has his AD in his back pocket. I dont know much about UNC, but losing one good freshman usually doesnt signal the end of the season for a blue blood... so I dont know what's going on there. Feels like Roy has got the Mack Brown disease. Fuck you pay me

He sounds like a oozing cuntiferous crying windbag.

Last week his squad was the least talented ever.  Now he's just doing his best, so his AD should probably just fire him.

STFU Roy.  Take the loss, pussy.  Stop trying to be Belichickian in your interviews.  It comes off way the fuck different when you don't have the same skins on the wall.  Fuck you and your pity party.  Coach up your fucking team.

Edited by Iceman

53 minutes ago, Iceman said:

He sounds like a oozing cuntiferous crying windbag.

Last week his squad was the least talented ever.  Now he's just doing his best, so his AD should probably just fire him.

STFU Roy.  Take the loss, pussy.  Stop trying to be Belichickian in your interviews.  It comes off way the fuck different when you don't have the same skins on the wall.  Fuck you and your pity party.  Coach up your fucking team.

Yeah, they start 4 4-stars & a 5-Star and he is crying